Is anyone going on Saturday?

DesertRam

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gritters said:

One hour to go. Tickets ready map of how to get there with the tickets. A bit of beer money and butterflies in my stomach. I can't wait for 3 o'clock.

Quite envious of you (and everybody else going today) Gritters. I think the first game of the season whoever it's against is right up there with a game against Forest & Leeds. I'd love to be there, have a great day mate. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Gritters said:

One hour to go. Tickets ready map of how to get there with the tickets. A bit of beer money and butterflies in my stomach. I can't wait for 3 o'clock.

3 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Quite envious of you (and everybody else going today) Gritters. I think the first game of the season whoever it's against is right up there with a game against Forest & Leeds. I'd love to be there, have a great day mate. :thumbsup:

I'm envious too. I use money to wipe my ass but I don't have enough to eat it like Gritters. :p

1 minute ago, Dimmu said:

I'm envious too. I use money to wipe my ass but I don't have enough to eat it like Gritters. :p

Hope you don't have to use 50 pence pieces me owd, I should imagine they could be quite uncomfortable, might be good with the clinkers mind. ;)

Archived