Is anyone going on Saturday?

DesertRam

48 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

I will be there minus my Dad who I've shared a season ticket for the last 24 years with. He sadly passed away 5 days after the season finished.

I'm just glad it's going to be sunny so I can wear my sunglasses the whole game :(

Sorry to hear that. He'll be with you in spirit. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm missing this one. Stupidly didn't check the start date for the new season when I booked a supercar drive for the Mrs birthday. Still, I'll get to see her driving an Audi R8, Lambo, Ferrari, Astron Martin etc (if I'm not staring at my phone willing us to score) 

54 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

I will be there minus my Dad who I've shared a season ticket for the last 24 years with. He sadly passed away 5 days after the season finished.

I'm just glad it's going to be sunny so I can wear my sunglasses the whole game :(

Really sorry to hear that CHC. My Mum died suddenly last week and the funeral is next Friday. It's the thought of the new season keeping me going right now.

1 hour ago, admira said:

Really sorry to hear that CHC. My Mum died suddenly last week and the funeral is next Friday. It's the thought of the new season keeping me going right now.

Sorry to hear your loss too admira. I knew it would be hard losing a parent but not this hard, especially leading up to the new season where we would build each other up to the start of the season.

The many friends we have made who sit near us but don't keep in touch with away from football, that is going to be hard tomorrow when I see them for the first time.

Let's just hope we get off to a good start.

COYR

Can't wait, touched down dinto East Mids this afternoon, end of holidays always a glum affair but my tribe are buzzing with the match to look forward to.

Seen no pre season games, heard no rumours, just know in my opinion we have lost no key players, that's good enough for me.

Pearson will no doubt strengthen, doesn't the Prem 25 squad lists come out soon? Let's see what he gets out of the squad tomorrow, I'll worry about any lack of incomings, if the existing can't deliver.

Bring on the game.

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

Sorry to hear, i go with my old man, its a good way to spend time with them. Lets hope the rams can get a win for him.

6 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope we get a win for you both.

A Ram will always be a Ram.

I'm no spring chicken but I am thoroughly looking forward to Saturday. Feel like a teenager ( no vulgar inappropriate remarks please .. We know who you are ! ) full of positive vibe .. New ticket, found baseball cap for sun on west stand. Got change for parking meter on Canal street. Agreed with wife dog will be walked before the game. .. Just one sleep and a a fry up before the big kick off in our 2016/2017 promotion season 

8 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

My dad passed away 6 years ago now but my 1st visit without him was very emotional,good luck tomorrow chc derby, ???

21 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

Sorry for your loss, chc. Hopefully it will be a great game today as he watches on. 

Archived