Hearsay & ITK

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I have a lot of respect for SDSR. He is clearly well connected. Even more so than me. 

Personally I think he saw the tweet from the acadamy scout. Put 2 and 2 together and came up with what he posted at the beginning of this thread. 

Because of how well connected he appears to be and his hit rate previously people will hang on his every word. 

The thing that gets my back up is when he says that players are "on the list". 

Im sorry. But there is not a cat in hells chance he has seen a list, know whos on it or that we even have a list. 

This club is extremely well run. Not a lot gets out anymore. I used to get a lot of information. But I dont get anything anymore. 

So I dont post. It would be so easy for me to say, "Yeah we are after a player before we go to Portugal" without having any substance behind it whatsoever. But whats the point?

SDSR has got information right in the past, likes how people hang on his every word and now theres not a lot coming out of the club anymore. Still feels the need to post riddles and make out hes seen a list of our transfer targets. 

If we have a list and its been allowed to be seen by a bloke who will happily post on the forum. Then the club isnt being run well. At all.

My guess is that, like myself, right now SDSR knows absolutely nothing. 

Considering I don't use Twitter or even have any social media then I think you're speaking out your arse.

Seen a list of our transfer targets? What? Do you think Mr Morris and Sam Rush have a piece of paper in the board room at Moor Farm with our transfer targets? :lol: I have been told the players we have as options to sign. I haven't seen an imaginary oracle list that is only allowed out the boardroom with a 1000 character pass key. Yes bud, you're right, but believe it or not in the world we live in we can communicate with our mouths. Weird, right? Not a cat in hells chance of knowing? Well funny that, because I do. Believe me or not, I really couldn't care less buddy. 

You're basically insinuating I've completely made up what I post on this forum... Likes how people hang on my every word? Give me a ******* break. Like I honestly give two ***** whether people believe me or not, I post it because people ask me too. Good grief. Ok, and please explain to me what I'd gain out of that? I post what I hear, but I also have the clubs best interest at heart. I'm not going to leak information which would jeopardise that.

I've honestly never seen you post anything before as I'm fairly new to the forum, but if I can detect a hint of bitterness then hey, that's cool, I'll just stop posting then, mr top dog. 

I can't be arsed anymore, the player was O'dowda. Talks are ongoing, fee fairly substantial. But hey, I've completely made it up, even the guys down the Oxford end have made it up too. Not playing in Oxford's friendly today. Another Champ club in but Derby are confident

2 hours ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Anyone take berbatov on a years contract he's a free agent?

I think he'd still be good back up/alternative to Martin is we stay 1 up top but they're probably too similar to play both. Old head and composure though so could be an asset at this level. 

SDSR, didn't let people get to you, it's true that the club have tightened up on information leakage, which is not a bad thing.

personally I take notice of your posts because you have a long history being ITK. I think you do this to be informative and not for personal gratification , I have no doubt that you know someone on the inside and you must protect that person.

please don't let pressure get to you, chill you have far more positive posts than negative, keep the faith bud we appriate you and your posts.

Mackworth you post so many good and positive posts, let's put this to bed and move on and appreciate what we all bring to the forum

.....and COYR...looking forward to a great season...we are all after the same thing

34 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Considering I don't use Twitter or even have any social media then I think you're speaking out your arse.

Seen a list of our transfer targets? What? Do you think Mr Morris and Sam Rush have a piece of paper in the board room at Moor Farm with our transfer targets? :lol: I have been told the players we have as options to sign. I haven't seen an imaginary oracle list that is only allowed out the boardroom with a 1000 character pass key. Yes bud, you're right, but believe it or not in the world we live in we can communicate with our mouths. Weird, right? Not a cat in hells chance of knowing? Well funny that, because I do. Believe me or not, I really couldn't care less buddy. 

You're basically insinuating I've completely made up what I post on this forum... Likes how people hang on my every word? Give me a ******* break. Like I honestly give two ***** whether people believe me or not, I post it because people ask me too. Good grief. Ok, and please explain to me what I'd gain out of that? I post what I hear, but I also have the clubs best interest at heart. I'm not going to leak information which would jeopardise that.

I've honestly never seen you post anything before as I'm fairly new to the forum, but if I can detect a hint of bitterness then hey, that's cool, I'll just stop posting then, mr top dog. 

I can't be arsed anymore, the player was O'dowda. Talks are ongoing, fee fairly substantial. But hey, I've completely made it up, even the guys down the Oxford end have made it up too. Not playing in Oxford's friendly today. Another Champ club in but Derby are confident

Keep up the good work SDSR, always like to read your posts as I expect do 99% of Forum members. As for O'Dowda I have seen him play twice this season and was impressed. He has got that vital quality pace, and made some excellent runs forward through midfield often leaving 3-4 players in his wake. I would like to sign him and reckon Pearson will make a good footballer out of him.

Covered O'Dowda a lot last January, a deal was expected to happen as the two clubs were in talks but it didn't - a report later came out suggesting the player's wage demands put us off.

Wonder whether the situation will be different this time around.

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Hang on you do have Twitter account I'm following you mate (unless you are North Stand Ram?) ? But yeah everything you said is pretty much spot on. Ignore haters mate. 

I just don't get the ITK rivalry or in some case vitriol. I like it when people post the rumours they've heard or a bit of inside info, WTF is this "transfer talk" about if not transfer talk, the clue is in the title.

35 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Covered O'Dowda a lot last January, a deal was expected to happen as the two clubs were in talks but it didn't - a report later came out suggesting the player's wage demands put us off.

Wonder whether the situation will be different this time around.

Oxford journalists saying that we are willing to match O'Dowda's demands this time around. Not sure how I feel about us falling for his demands but that's the football world we now live in . Bristol City also want him but I am fairly confident that we will beat them to this transfer. We have a number of Irish boys in our squad which should help

17 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

I just don't get the ITK rivalry or in some case vitriol. I like it when people post the rumours they've heard or a bit of inside info, WTF is this "transfer talk" about if not transfer talk, the clue is in the title.

I don't get why he stated he respected me and out right attacked me for no reason at all :lol: I've never spoke to this guy in my life

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Impressive number of replies to a thread though. Beaten my best by 10 pages. ?

Sdsr. Thank you for sharing. You are clearly a high profile member on here. I know I've been as bad as anyone for wanting info but it drove me insane with the post starting Monday and nothing seemed to progress.   

If it's o dowda I can't say I'm excited.  Never seen him play and his scoring record isn't great. I know he's very young but is this a one for the future signing if we got him?

I like both Mackworth Ram and SDSR, and hope that they both keep posting the things they hear. Both are clearly "in the know" - i still remember the clarity and definitive info that Mackworth gave during the Game of Thorne's thread & SDSR has been proven on numerous occasions on more than one forum.

Long live Mackworth Ram!

Long live SDSR!

Vive les rumeurs!

Archived