Hearsay & ITK

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CastletonRam said:

What is this thread?

A place to express your opinion regarding the colourful and varied career of Kym Marsh......at least I hope so anyway, otherwise I've signed up under false pretences.

12 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

But you've posted 4 times on this thread since? 4 of 16 posts since. Perhaps you could iron that flag instead.

Maybe or maybe not. 

PistoldPete2
24 minutes ago, matty1986 said:

A place to express your opinion regarding the colourful and varied career of Kym Marsh......at least I hope so anyway, otherwise I've signed up under false pretences.

Who is Kym Marsh? Didnt he use to play for the australian cricket team?

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Who is Kym Marsh? Didnt he use to play for the australian cricket team?

Close enough, lovely bouncers.

Gets me playing just short of a length if I'm honest, I think it's the tats that put me off.

1 hour ago, matty1986 said:

One of the best debut posts ever.

3 hours ago, rynny said:

Unfortunately it means it can only go down hill from here :lol:

If things get dicey, I shall then revert to plan B and present you with my rather dazzling trainer collection.....word is, that sort of thing can win favour around these here parts.

Has SDSR gone into hiding?

I understand he has a reputation for always having good information but it would be nice to update this 'update' thread because its been 6 days and nothing seems to of progressed or came out.

Come on pal what is the situation?

7 hours ago, matty1986 said:

If things get dicey, I shall then revert to plan B and present you with my rather dazzling trainer collection.....word is, that sort of thing can win favour around these here parts.

Not bad for a second post, but not as good as the first :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Whoneedshuls said:

hal robson Kanu signing soon free agent on a 3 year deal heard from sources in the club #ITN ;) 

not really just pulling your legs :):) 

Good, he's cack.

I thought SDSR was going to reveal the name he heard if nothing was announced on Thursday...

He will reveal the name in good time I'm sure.

I would like to know if we do have money to spend or whether we need to sell to buy and the Pearson needs to look at the players line is just a cover.

I really thought getting Pearson in quick would mean we get that extra bit of quality in quick so we can kick on in pre-season and go for it.  With us going to Portugal next week and no sign of any player coming in I do wonder if we just genuinely cannot spend yet.

Keeping a calm head and not copying last years transfer policy was fine, but as I'm watching Newcastle, Leeds, Sheff Weds, Bristol City, Brighton strengthen, I think we were way short last season, we will be massively behind at this rate.

Still lots of time and transfer window has only been open a week I spose.

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He will reveal the name in good time I'm sure.

I would like to know if we do have money to spend or whether we need to sell to buy and the Pearson needs to look at the players line is just a cover.

I really thought getting Pearson in quick would mean we get that extra bit of quality in quick so we can kick on in pre-season and go for it.  With us going to Portugal next week and no sign of any player coming in I do wonder if we just genuinely cannot spend yet.

Keeping a calm head and not copying last years transfer policy was fine, but as I'm watching Newcastle, Leeds, Sheff Weds, Bristol City, Brighton strengthen, I think we were way short last season, we will be massively behind at this rate.

Still lots of time and transfer window has only been open a week I spose.

Seem to remember lots of other clubs watching us spend last year saying we will def go up.... As proved it cant guarantee anything. We are all saying no movement in the market, but we need to listen to what NP stated, " I will asses the team first " that didnt mean looking at them the first day back saying we need this and that..  give the man time..

Archived