Hearsay & ITK

35 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

I like both Mackworth Ram and SDSR, and hope that they both keep posting the things they hear. Both are clearly "in the know" - i still remember the clarity and definitive info that Mackworth gave during the Game of Thorne's thread & SDSR has been proven on numerous occasions on more than one forum.

Long live Mackworth Ram!

Long live SDSR!

Vive les rumeurs!

Group hug?!?! ?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the question what everyone is circling around is...Off this so called list ...Are we going to start the season with the squad we have or will there be a " high profile signing " ie someone capable of making the first team likely to sign. The name or position doesnt matter...in Mr Pearson we trust.

As a long standing member of the DerbyMad boards I have always been a vocal supporter of SDSR, I always say to people when this guys says somet on Internet, it's nob on. He and Chris311061 (or somet) were the most in the know guys around.

I have never known them to be far wrong (if at all) with their info.

Marckworth Ram made my summer during the George Thorne saga, his updates got me more excited than a fat kid in a sweet shop. I signed up solely so I could call myself MackworthRamIsGod (sad I know).

i hate no one, wish to fall out with no one and take sides with no one. if I could change my name to SuperDerbySuperMackworthsLoveChild I would.

Much love both.

1 hour ago, Dcfc10 said:

At this rate there be no one else to sign. because other clubs are getting there transfers done first.

Or do what we did re Butterfield and Johnson. Surprise/didn't expecting that coming. ???

6 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Maybe, just maybe we didn't want any of those that other clubs have signed?! Just a thought

Exactly mate. 

10 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

As a long standing member of the DerbyMad boards I have always been a vocal supporter of SDSR, I always say to people when this guys says somet on Internet, it's nob on. He and Chris311061 (or somet) were the most in the know guys around.

I have never known them to be far wrong (if at all) with their info.

Marckworth Ram made my summer during the George Thorne saga, his updates got me more excited than a fat kid in a sweet shop. I signed up solely so I could call myself MackworthRamIsGod (sad I know).

i hate no one, wish to fall out with no one and take sides with no one. if I could change my name to SuperDerbySuperMackworthsLoveChild I would.

Much love both.

Pay the money and you can change your username, simples.

1 minute ago, LittleoverRam said:

Telegraph website. Can't see much else on it anywhere else but it's made the telegraph!

Hope that's another one they've got wrong. Anichebe's a walking (sorry, hobbling) hospital case - hardly ever off the treatment table!

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Hope that's another one they've got wrong. Anichebe's a walking (sorry, hobbling) hospital case - hardly ever off the treatment table!

I know, the whole Kodjia thing has gone quiet (never really taken off) maybe looking at alternatives?

Archived