Hearsay & ITK

14 minutes ago, LittleoverRam said:

I know, the whole Kodjia thing has gone quiet (never really taken off) maybe looking at alternatives?

Dear god I hope not. Looking to buy Kodjia and then deciding to get Anichibe is like going out to get a birthday cake and coming home with quiche. 

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Dear god I hope not. Looking to buy Kodjia and then deciding to get Anichibe is like going out to get a birthday cake and coming home with quiche. 

I like quiche. Sad but that's as much input as I can give on the ITK thread.

1 hour ago, Sammy1946 said:

Rams interested in Man United midfielder

According to reports Derby County lead the chase for talented former Manchester United youth player Nick Powell.

The 22 year-old has just been released by United and may be the first signing for Nigel Pearson.

http://www.derbycounty-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/rams_interested_in_man_united_midfielder_890137/index.shtml?

Nothing like getting the sack, to improve an employee's attitude. Although football is it's own strange microcosm.

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

Damn, you dashed my hopes, thought it was a secret bit of info which the mods removed haha

haha sorry mate, I'm about as in the know as a blind and deaf man living on mars 

4 hours ago, McLovin said:

WWhat did it say? Can't see anything now

Top clickbaiting by the DET. Remark about a signing, remove remark about a signing, internet dude spends ages paging through the adverts looking for it.

I originally wrote the Wolves/Derby/Anichebe piece, and it has since been taken up by other media outlets. I specifically mentioned it was based on odds, so it should be taken as that.

If the DET or Teegraph have run it as a direct report based on odds, then they're pretty much in the wrong.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/09/wolves-and-derby-county-joint-favourites-to-sign-victor-anichebe/

33 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Probably only journalists so they have something to write about?

A fiver laid, ten thousand clicks

Profit

1 hour ago, Joe. said:

Why do any bookies have odds on where anichebe is going. Who in the world is betting on that market 

Trust me. People do.

after being underwhelmed with the latest targets it has made me think are we too close to the ffp regulations to sign anyone for big money? Anyone..

If thats the case we would have to offload a jeff hendrick or a hughes for big money to get a big name in.

17 minutes ago, Simsy said:

after being underwhelmed with the latest targets it has made me think are we too close to the ffp regulations to sign anyone for big money? Anyone..

If thats the case we would have to offload a jeff hendrick or a hughes for big money to get a big name in.

Why do you equate Nixon rubbish or bookies odds with targets?

Archived