Hearsay & ITK

1 hour ago, DazzaRam said:

Mostyn is not the type to bull so I presume there is something happening. 1st time poster by the way. Been reading for a while so decided to join in. On the Ulloa rumour...is he really that much better than Chris Martin? I'm not convinced. Decent player tho.

Guessed you were a first-timer by your opening line ?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Boro apparently want to move Rhodes out ... :ph34r:

1)we had the chance to sign him, we didn't

2)there's never been any real evidence that derby want him

3) he would cost near on 10 mill, can see that kind of money being spent this summer

To be honest I'm a bit embarrassed by all of this mainly because I knew about this signing months ago. I was going to tell everyone but I couldn't be bothered. Been out in the garden all day for the last few months instead polishing my shoes. I would like to point out that I knew about this first. I'd like to point out that Derby made inquiries about this player a few weeks ago, I knew before this. I knew before Nigel Pearson, I knew before Sam Rush, I knew even before Mel Morris. Actually I'm buying this player myself.This is a successful period for Derby County but let's not get away from the real issue here, I Mclovin knew before all of you. :ph34r: 

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Any chance we can find out who it is now @SuperDerbySuperRams ?

Yeh... At some point they'll announce it on the official site...

I mean I KNOW we'd all rather get the info from SDSR but I feel that once it's announced on the official site we can be fairly certain it's going to happen... That Derby County Football Club lad is quite amazingly ITK...

6 minutes ago, Nijul_cluff said:

Mark rutledge has deleted his tweets

I bet he was told off. I said at the time the club probably wouldn't have appreciated that. There may have been nothing in his tweets but it got tongues wagging.

Either that or whatever he was referring to isn't happening now.

4 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Why is this guy such a T***

I thought you were backing off on the verbal assaults on people who make fun of you?

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

It was meant to be a parody of wannabe itks like yourself :whistle:

Inaccurate... You forgot to mention your trainers...

I have some nice blue-suede sambas on today which are rubbing my feet like hell...

Archived