Hearsay & ITK

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could it be Osman?

LEON Osman would be willing to drop down to the Championship after being released by Everton.

The 35-year-old midfielder, who had a loan spell at Derby County in 2004, made 432 appearances for Everton and scored 57 goals.

"At this point I just want to play football," said Osman.

"I'm 35 and want to finish my career having played more. If that is in the Premier League, so be it. If not, I'd happily drop down.

"There has been interest. The people who look after me are sorting out what's best for me. Once that's decided we'll go from there."

Leeds United are reported to be interested in Osman.

The England international scored three goals in 17 games in a loan spell at Derby and was a major factor in the Rams avoiding relegation in 2003-04.

15 minutes ago, Simsy said:

is today the day?

Doubt it mate just for the simple fact there hasn't been any progress 

Mostyn is not the type to bull so I presume there is something happening. 1st time poster by the way. Been reading for a while so decided to join in. On the Ulloa rumour...is he really that much better than Chris Martin? I'm not convinced. Decent player tho.

10 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

Mostyn is not the type to bull so I presume there is something happening. 1st time poster by the way. Been reading for a while so decided to join in. On the Ulloa rumour...is he really that much better than Chris Martin? I'm not convinced. Decent player tho.

I personally think he is better but they have different qualities. Ulloa works a lot harder for the team and is a lot better in the air whereas Martin is probably better at his link up play and uses his brain a lot more as he doesn't have the same physical attributes as Ulloa.  

29 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

Welcome DazzaRam. Fairly new to this myself. Good to read and have a say now and then.

Enjoy

Mel has been in touch again if somebody could decipher , 'In the supermarket, you have eggs class one, class two, class three. Some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.’ :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

Mel has been in touch again if somebody could decipher , 'In the supermarket, you have eggs class one, class two, class three. Some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.’ :ph34r:

Perhaps this post would be more appropriate in the match-day pricing thread?

27 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

He'd stopped at some motorway services to buy eggs, but the waitrose was closed so he just brought a very expensive coffee out the machine in wh smiths and big bar of chocolate that "was only a pound"

Less riddle, more observational humour

I'm new to this forum, but what is to say that people on here really are in the know? 

It's quite easy to suggest they know things, yet can't divuludge the information they have about the deals yet. I understand they may not want to lose their source, but at what point can they be taken as a trusted ITK?

Archived