Hearsay & ITK

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Lol I wish! I was taking the piss but obviously I didn't make it come across like that :lol:

Oddly, I've just remembered a time when I doubted SDSR's knowledge, before he made an account here, and you jumped to his defence rather strangely for a man with no ties to him.... :ph34r:

Coincidence I'm sure :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

this is worth waiting for. But not finalised and not worth leaking... 

Sorry Mostyn but I don't buy into you knowing at all. You come across more as liking to gloat and pretending to know.

Just honestly don't see the point in a post like this. Only two forum members have the respect from being ITK and you're not one of them.

30 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

this is worth waiting for. But not finalised and not worth leaking... 

if its worth waiting for, surely its worth giving us a clue rather than just saying not worth leaking?

or is it a big name? or someone weve been waiting for? alsoo... is it happening this week?

24 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Oddly, I've just remembered a time when I doubted SDSR's knowledge, before he made an account here, and you jumped to his defence rather strangely for a man with no ties to him.... :ph34r:

Coincidence I'm sure :thumbsup:

I've also defended Nixon plenty of times, does that make me him too? :lol:

16 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

if its worth waiting for, surely its worth giving us a clue rather than just saying not worth leaking?

or is it a big name? or someone weve been waiting for? alsoo... is it happening this week?

Or he's trolling. 

1 minute ago, Lord_Ram said:

Also, if we sign upload then I could unfortunately see Martin leaving

Martinho is staying put. 

Archived