Hearsay & ITK

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, McLovin said:

To be honest I'm a bit embarrassed by all of this mainly because I knew about this signing months ago. I was going to tell everyone but I couldn't be bothered. Been out in the garden all day for the last few months instead polishing my shoes. I would like to point out that I knew about this first. I'd like to point out that Derby made inquiries about this player a few weeks ago, I knew before this. I knew before Nigel Pearson, I knew before Sam Rush, I knew even before Mel Morris. Actually I'm buying this player myself.This is a successful period for Derby County but let's not get away from the real issue here, I Mclovin knew before all of you. :ph34r: 

That's all well and good but what trainers have you got?

I'm pretty new on here and don't really know about this ITK rubbish but that is what it is here... rubbish. How can you claim to be ITK when you don't tell anyone until its officially released? 

In which case anyone can be ITK. 'DCFC are likely to sign a player this summer, but I ain't telling you who it is until the club confirm the signing', hmm.

5 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

He's good pal,

Started training yesterday, Possibly make his debut in Portugal!

And his name is? 

Very odd for a player to be training with his new team without being officially announced, wouldn't you say?

5 minutes ago, CumbriaRam said:

Heard we may get George Thorne from WBA..... seriously not ITK ;)

I'm afraid that deal is dead in the water. Jeremy Peace said we couldn't have him and he's a man of his word. There's literally no way we could force a move when dealing with a club as large and prestigious as WBA.

Archived