Hearsay & ITK

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Ulloa would be a brilliant signing imo. 

Also think he wouldnt cost as much as Kodija either.

Played second fiddle for the most part of last season. Now Leicester have just spent £16 million on a new striker, Ulloa is even further down the pecking order. 

Would love to see him at Derby.

Leicester spent big on him though and he's since had 2 years Premier League experience, keeping up a 1 in 3 strike rate. If they sell they'll surely want back the £8m he cost plus some, and he's turning 30 in 3 weeks so he isn't exactly young.

He would be a brilliant signing nevertheless to hopefully score 20/25 and get promotion.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ulloa would be a very good signing - and indicates to me a more thought through player identification process, as well as a player who the manager wants and knows how to use. Hopefully it won't be too expensive, as I agree we should look to make other signings and tweaks to the squad - though no more than tweaks! 

To clarify, Ulloa isn't the player SDSR is talking about?

2 hours ago, Rampage said:

Wasn't he in that French Resistance series, 'Ulloa, Ulloa'? :thumbsup:

News flash - Ulloa - I am luking Lychester Sooty but I am veery hurpy to Joanne zee Rammms. I am a gird streeker but I needz mire of zee gamons. :thumbsup:

PistoldPete2

With the Pearson connection and the Derby connection it would be very surprising if idiakez didn't prefer the Rams over wolves

Archived