Hearsay & ITK

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

If I could figure out how to post pictures on here I'd put it up haha ?

no worries I got what you meant when I read the kodija thread saying he was training with them.

the arrows were pointing towards him so not looking that way now. I hope its a big name that really is out the blue but its probably de-leat.

Or james which would then make the next thread be who's leaving in midfield.

3 minutes ago, Simsy said:

no worries I got what you meant when I read the kodija thread saying he was training with them.

the arrows were pointing towards him so not looking that way now. I hope its a big name that really is out the blue but its probably de-leat.

Or james which would then make the next thread be who's leaving in midfield.

Yeah could be any of those mentioned. 

Either way, I hope we find out who it is soon!

Lionel Messi and his father Jorge have been sentenced to 21 months in prison for tax fraud, but the Barcelona forward is not expected to spend any time behind bars.

The court of Catalonia on Wednesday found that the Messis had evaded tax on Lionel’s image rights, with more than €4m owed in back payments. But because the court’s sentence was less than two years and neither Messi has a criminal record, neither will be sent to prison. In a surprise turn of events, however, the five-time Ballon d’Or winner has been ordered to spend two seasons in a 'lower league'. It is thought that Messi will look to reconcile his career overseas and most likely in England, with Derby County in pole position to grab his signature.

7 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Lionel Messi and his father Jorge have been sentenced to 21 months in prison for tax fraud, but the Barcelona forward is not expected to spend any time behind bars.

The court of Catalonia on Wednesday found that the Messis had evaded tax on Lionel’s image rights, with more than €4m owed in back payments. But because the court’s sentence was less than two years and neither Messi has a criminal record, neither will be sent to prison. In a surprise turn of events, however, the five-time Ballon d’Or winner has been ordered to spend two seasons in a 'lower league'. It is thought that Messi will look to reconcile his career overseas and most likely in England, with Derby County in pole position to grab his signature.

Had to check the best before date on my LSD after I read that....

19 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

It was all an elaborate set-up because he wanted to create a situation to get out of his commitment to Barcelona without annoying the fans so he could finally get to potentially play with the man he describes as "The God of Football"...

Speaking of... What's the latest on Sir Jake?

17 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I've heard Ulloa is being talked about, which SDSR has also heard the same, though this isn't the player in question. I don't know who it is, and our guys haven't heard anything either.

Well that clears that one up then :blink:

Ulloa would be a brilliant signing imo. 

Also think he wouldnt cost as much as Kodija either.

Played second fiddle for the most part of last season. Now Leicester have just spent £16 million on a new striker, Ulloa is even further down the pecking order. 

Would love to see him at Derby.

I think we are all thinking along the same lines and what is logical ( although maybe not correct).

for me it's a Leicester player or a free agent, but I wait with baited breathe to be wrong and like being at home that happens often.

cheers for the update SDSR it keeps us guessing which is all part of the pre season excitement 

Suggested Ulloa a while back, would he be too similar to Martin though back then when 433 seemed the only way he'd of been great competition, now id rather us sign a pacey striker to play alongside Martin, one of the two would be wasted if we had both. 

25 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I think we are all thinking along the same lines and what is logical ( although maybe not correct).

for me it's a Leicester player or a free agent, but I wait with baited breathe to be wrong and like being at home that happens often.

cheers for the update SDSR it keeps us guessing which is all part of the pre season excitement 

Sure is, actually better than some of the games just after last Christmas ! 

41 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Still haven't heard an update but what I do I'll let you guys know. If nothing is announced before Portugal I'll tell you guys the player. I think he'll join even if it isn't this week anyway. Idiakez is done by the way. 

When do you expect Idiakez to be announced?

Archived