Jeff Hendrick - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

All the best Jeff. 

The deal we've recieved really is unprecedented for Derby. The sell on deal is really good too. 

Rush and Sam deserves some serious credit.

Just imagine the outrage from some if there were two bald masters of coin!

Good luck Jeff, seems funny that I was impartial either way but to get £10m for a player who in his time struggled for consistency over a prolonged period whilst at the same time lightening out top heavy midfield is a win win. I hope he kicks on at Burnley and earns another move.

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

All the best Jeff. 

The deal we've recieved really is unprecedented for Derby. The sell on deal is really good too. 

Is it likely to trigger any other moves do you know? 

3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

"I know there have been a number of bids and I was sitting there waiting for one to be accepted"

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/article/2016-17/hendrick-signs-for-club-record-fee-3283924.aspx#tRFyDz4clUl5HjRA.99

Can see why he'd want out, being behind other players for position while everyones (not at Derby) talking about how great he is

Love the guy, and I have some fond memories, but the huge stack of his appearances I can't remember mean I'm somewhat chuffed at this deal.

Everyone wins. Jeff now has the chance to realise his awesome potential; with top exposure. We get a huge injection of funds for a player that often didnt start because he had to battle Bryson and Hughes, and Burnley get some young talent who could become their star given the right development and support.

Best of luck to him, I think he'll be alright in the prem although I'm not sure about at Burnley. It's probably the right move, but a move we've probably been forced into due to last summers transfer window. And that's worrying - who's next? 

If this was FIFA and I had a game saved for this time last year...

17 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

All the best Jeff. 

What is the sell on part?  - I believe he will go on to a bigger move in one to two years and could prove useful

thanks 

Archived