Jeff Hendrick - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17 August 2016 at 12:24, Bris Vegas said:

Derby have missed the boat in terms of getting a lot more for Hendrick than he is actually worth.

???

9 hours ago, harryram said:

Liked the lad but f**k me £10.5 m, can see him being average at best in the prem. Think Dyce has lost his head with being allowed to spend mega money. If jeff is worth 10.5m how much do we value hughes at?

True, but we've balanced that out by giving martin, who is worth far more than Hendrick, away for next to nothing. I can't see that this suggests Derby have any expectation of getting promoted this year... And it hardly seems like forming any long term plan either we we loan a player out,  sign an old codger of a goalkeeper and spend £4 million on a 28 year old. 

29 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

As much as I'm laughing about the fee we've got, there's still a part of me that's sad to see Jeff leave, he was one of our own;). I think his tweet shows how much he cares about Derby:

image.jpeg

Is he one of the troublemakers I've been reading about though?:whistle:

31 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

As much as I'm laughing about the fee we've got, there's still a part of me that's sad to see Jeff leave, he was one of our own;). I think his tweet shows how much he cares about Derby:

image.jpeg

8 years is a long time .

All the  best Jeff.  

1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

Derby will rue the day they let Jeff leave.

He's about to go on and take the premier league by storm.

Still, he's no Simon Dawkins is he @Bris Vegas ??

If he takes the premier league by storm why would we rue it?

If he does it's BECAUSE he's left Derby. 

Just because a players great for one club doesn't mean he would have been great for any others.

Archived