Jeff Hendrick - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Let me be the first to say that Dyche will somehow turn him into a consistent player and will sell him for £23 million.

I joke not.

Maybe and I hope so, at least we apparently have a good sell on clause apparently 

32 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Good luck to the guy..... A much better player than given credit for..... All the best

Sometimes you have a midfielder who's so useless you just have to sell him to a team who's smashed you to bits every time you've played them in recent years and now play in the league above you for an eight figure fee.

I wish burley all the best. Good for both parties. I reckon gray will score 15+ this season. As I reckon he's a quality striker. We (not me) as drby supporters have big club syndrome. Think we're bigger than we are. We're failures in the championship at the end of the day and our squad are on some of the bigger wages in the league 

On 28 August 2016 at 15:43, Wolfie20 said:

Errrrr - I'm easy either way on whether Hendrick should stay or go but where's the evidence he's getting better? Hope, like many, you're not going to base it on 2 good Euro performances or the away leg at Hull. The acid test is how a player does from one week to the next.

I think there's a fair chance we will see him again next season......

I cant believe they have paid £10.5 million for hendrick. They should have just given barton a new deal summer because he is  better than hendrick. 

We're bloated in midfield ge has one good game in eight and if we play 442 he's nit better than hughes, thorne, and arguably bryson, johnson when he first came in and butters on his day... Equally Hendricks arguably better than the last three but only on his day. Not a major loss in my opinion

1 minute ago, Abu Derby said:

I'm not surprised. He only has about 35 games in the Prem and then he'll be back where he started. 

He looks like one of those novelty heads you put on pencils.

Archived