Jeff Hendrick - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Still think its a very shortsighted moved from hendrick, no doubt pushed by his agent as his agent will be taking a hefty cut.

He has got to absolutely excel with them to make sure its not a one season only stay for him in the PL as Burnley will be in the Championship next season im sure of it.

How's it short sighted for a player that's never sure of a place in a championship side to move on big money to a premier league side? His career could take off. It's the best move for him. 

3 minutes ago, David said:

Hope it works out for him, but there must be a high chance he won't really nail down a starting place. Maybe their plan is to buy him for the Championship next year?

He did well for Ireland against better team though, so maybe stands him in good stead for the Prem with Burnely.

1 minute ago, valleyram said:

good luck jeff but I'm sure it s not the greatest of moves , nailed on to go down and we will go up

I agree with Burnley going down but not sure about us going up this season , a lot of big teams this season compared to last season , villa and Newcastle obviously are contenders with Norwich and Brighton also pushing. Sheff wed might try something this year too , gonna be tough

Agree with it being a strange move! He will be back down in the champ.. Suppose he maybe looking to impress and move on if they do comeback down.. I really do not think we are going up this year!! Newcastle and Villa have squads capable to going back up and with the signings they've made they have only increased their chances.. :o.

Norwich will be up there for 3rd.. We must have targets lined up but i don't know if one will be a replacement for Hendrick as we've always had too many bodies in CM. Shame it just wasn't Ince or Johnson going out the door! Goes to show that no one is interested in Ince which says a lot!!

Archived