Puny Englishmen Prepare To Be Smited

ramit

33 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

The FA will sort it out, they always do!.....Surely they will go with this young pair of men who know how to pull a horse and cart and all the rest. If these two turn it down then MuespachRam for Head Coach and Olive out of On The Buses as she knows how to spot talent with her glasses. Rashford can sit on the back seat of either the Coach or Bus and will love the odd 5 minutes of game time. Same old predictable England. Should have watched Frozen instead!

2lcb8sg.jpg

Let it go!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Embarrassing, yet not at all surprising. I've seen tonight described as the worst night in England's history (footballing terms). I'd disagree with that, it'd be doing a disservice to Iceland. Who gives a hoot what their population is? Who cares how strong their players are individually? We've seen this seen where togetherness and organisation can get you in the form of Leicester and Iceland were absolutely superb in that respect. Other than the penalty we never really had a clear chance. Just half chances which were fluffed or taken poorly. Good luck to Iceland in the quarters and France should underestimate them at their peril.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Embarrassing, yet not at all surprising. I've seen tonight described as the worst night in England's history (footballing terms). I'd disagree with that, it'd be doing a disservice to Iceland. Who gives a hoot what their population is? Who cares how strong their players are individually? We've seen this seen where togetherness and organisation can get you in the form of Leicester and Iceland were absolutely superb in that respect. Other than the penalty we never really had a clear chance. Just half chances which were fluffed or taken poorly. Good luck to Iceland in the quarters and France should underestimate them at their peril.

It was the worst night in England's history. Well certainly during my lifetime.

It wasn't the result which bugged me, it was the absolute diobolical performance both individually and as a team. Iceland arguably should have won by more, as they missed two good second-half chances.

There was no shape, pattern, identity or urgency from England. It was all pointless slow passing with little movement, coupled with dire choices on the ball and a complete lack of technique.

Harry Kane's set-pieces were the worst I've ever seen from an England player, they were that bad. The basic ball control, passing and decision-making from some of them were horrendous.

We could have played until next week and not grabbed an equaliser. Iceland were so comfortable.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Sky Sports are trying to blame this on the England team being under too much pressure and how everyone wants to beat England :lol: Yeah because no-one wants to beat Germany or Italy and they have no pressure whatsoever....... Much of turnips.

That's just more of the nationalistic bullshit that surrounds the team. Iceland were better. That's it imo.

Just now, RIMBAUD said:

That's just more of the nationalistic bullshit that surrounds the team. Iceland were better. That's it imo.

Also forgot to say that they added we also lost because the premier league is so so hard and intense which is why our players were tired. They're always trying to find excuses.

Archived