Congratulations to Burnley

Sparkle

Well done Burnley, not the best team but the most consistent at getting results in the league. It may be just me but nearly everything seems to have gone for them when I have seen them live and on TV such as deflected shots going in for them opponents always hitting the woodwork etc not to mention the odd dodgy penalty. But as I said well done. ( next season who knows how they will do but the premier league brand won't be to keen on their arrival I am sure)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well done Burnley, not the best team but the most consistent at getting results in the league. It may be just me but nearly everything seems to have gone for them when I have seen them live and on TV such as deflected shots going in for them opponents always hitting the woodwork etc not to mention the odd dodgy penalty. But as I said well done. ( next season who knows how they will do but the premier league brand won't be to keen on their arrival I am sure)

They had Andre out for a good chunk of time too, they just know how to get of this league. It's just a shame that they're an ugly club, with an ugly manager that play ugly football.  

Can't have it all.

Meant in the nicest possible way.

Lovely to see three of BC's old boys taking Burnley up. (Dyche, Woan and Loughlan). i think they've deserved it, the run they've been on since Boxing day is sensational and good enough to win any league.

I'd be the happiest (ex) Red Dog ever, if a hat trick of clubs with his "boys" in charge made it.

Come on Wass and NC, don't let me down now ;-)

Just now, HantsRam said:

Come on lads - let's be magnanimous. We weren't good enough to beat Burnley so can't complain really that they've achieved all that we wanted to.

Having spoken I'm awaiting the explosion of invective from b4......

Not seen anything but praise so far?

Yeah, I don't like Dyche's games in the media but he gets results and is probably the best manager you could have in the championship.

Not sure how well he copes with adapting to the PL, but maybe he'll make it stick this time.

Hope we get a stab at finally beating a ******* Dyche Burnley side next season though.

2 minutes ago, Dai Capp said:

deserve to go up, happy for them and happy for us - I'd hate to have met them in the play off final if we get there!

That's true that, just need boro to go up, and we stand a good chance, fingers crossed.

I'm not worried now if Boro get tagged by Brighton next week, even if we end up playing them in the final.

The Rams are going up.

Well done Burnley if getting out of this league and getting to the prmier league is the total of your ambitions.

I dont think their style is sustainable in the premiership, mind.

YoYoing might just help them grow their club and maybe even attract better players in the future.

Im just glad derby are trying to do what swansea and southampton did before them which i believe is more sustainable.

Archived