Congratulations to Burnley

Sparkle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done. The only team ID fear in the play offs because we never effing beat Burnley. Flucky or not, irritating Dyche or not, they've ground their way up. Still, sweeper on how many hours before the poverty card is played by the poor manager whoes voice is permanently gone from begging on the mean streets of Lancashire? I give it 56 hours.

Nice to read the congratulations,  we Burnley fans very much appreciate your efforts against Brighton!

Just in regards to the "their style of football won't work in the Prem" comments...

Yeah, 4-4-2, balls over the top for a pacy striker (who started in non league) to chase, set pieces, hard work, team ethic and an organised defence has never achieved anything in the Prem. EVER, let alone recently...

Cheers for the kind words lads, very dignified and gracious comments.

You did us a sterling in the way you conducted yourself in your game with Brighton, would have been easy to save your big players for the play offs but you didn't, and to be honest I think the momentum will help you along the way, even if the last minute goal did hurt. (They get a lot of those do Brighton). Having said that, all the top 3 do this year.

Will definitely be rooting for you in the play offs. Its about time you joined us in coming up there.

47 minutes ago, ClaretMatt said:

Nice to read the congratulations,  we Burnley fans very much appreciate your efforts against Brighton!

Just in regards to the "their style of football won't work in the Prem" comments...

Yeah, 4-4-2, balls over the top for a pacy striker (who started in non league) to chase, set pieces, hard work, team ethic and an organised defence has never achieved anything in the Prem. EVER, let alone recently...

15 minutes ago, ljmeleed said:

Cheers for the kind words lads, very dignified and gracious comments.

You did us a sterling in the way you conducted yourself in your game with Brighton, would have been easy to save your big players for the play offs but you didn't, and to be honest I think the momentum will help you along the way, even if the last minute goal did hurt. (They get a lot of those do Brighton). Having said that, all the top 3 do this year.

Will definitely be rooting for you in the play offs. Its about time you joined us in coming up there.

Congrats lads, you deserve to win the league without a doubt. Still don't like Dyche though. 

And also don't let Bris' comments get to you Matt, just bookmark them. The ability to bookmark is Bris' kryptonite :lol:

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Congrats lads, you deserved to win the league without a doubt. Still don't like Dyche though. 

And also don't let Bris' comments get to you Matt, just bookmark them. The ability to bookmark is Bris' kryptonite :lol:

We haven't won it yet!

Just now, ClaretMatt said:

We haven't won it yet!

Yeah I edited to take the d off the end, didn't mean to put it in past tense. :p 

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Congrats lads, you deserve to win the league without a doubt. Still don't like Dyche though. 

I hope we do win it, but I'm not writing off Charlton yet, stranger things have happened than us losing down at the Valley. Its good though because now we can go down there reasonably relaxed and even join in a bit with their lot in protesting their dodgy owners. 

Their fans were a bit worried beforehand that it could all kick off if their disruptions hinder our promotion challenge with us taking so many down. But now our lot will be in very good spirits and more than up for joining in for their cause. 

We've never had the problem of dodgy owners, but its something that I wish on no club. (well, maybe rovers :lol:.)

1 hour ago, ClaretMatt said:

I read an article the other day that said any Premiership side next season is instantly in the top 40 wealthiest sides in the world. So I think the comment of not being able to attract players is a load of bull poo. Sure, Burnley isn't the most glamorous of towns (no offence ;)), but I'm sure there's some nice apartments in Manchester :p

13 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I hate them as much as the red scum. They worest team in this league with out a doubt.

Oh pish and tosh. B4 I like your rallying calls and unflagging enthusiasm for Derby in your posts but at times you do talk a load of bladder-wrack. So the worst team in this league achieves promotion. Yeah right

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think they play unactive football and just hoof ball with out any really skill.

Id rather boro and brighton go up than them.

you think Burnley play unattractive football... BUT WANT BORO to go up?

are you for real B4? You cannot be flucky over 46 games!

Archived