Congratulations to Burnley

Sparkle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst the 2 given for burnley against us were just about the right decisons. We have been denied many more stonewallers than those ourselves.

I still havent forgotton the Chris martin gets fouled for a penalty, hendrick scores. End result : No penalty, no goal, send off Martin for leaving his foot in the path of a burnley defenders stamp. - B4 is right they are fluky b@stards

I'd like to think we deserve more than 2 penalties all season. Just think if a playoff match of ours involves a shootout, that will be 250% more penalties than we had the rest of the season.

Congratulations Burnley, good chance of staying up, personally feel that the difference between the championship and premier league is probably narrower now than at any other time, didn't fancy playing them over two legs. :D

Luck or not, Burnley have no hope of surviving next season.

But they will be back down here in two years, again challenging at the top of the table. They are a yo-yo club now, and that certainly isn't a bad thing. They'll always enjoy plenty of wins in this league.

5 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

But they will be back down here in two years, again challenging at the top of the table. They are a yo-yo club now, and that certainly isn't a bad thing. They'll always enjoy plenty of wins in this league.

Do you fancy a fiver on that Bris? Make it interesting?

That's a very definite prediction from you.

No might/might not, just a no hope, without seeing who they sign or who else goes up with them.

I'd really be interested to see if they sign anyone this time around.

Last time no one would sign for them, not even our own Bryson and keogh who had more lucrative new contracts at derby then a premiership one at Burnley. I just remember last time noone would sign. Boyd Matty Taylor and Keane who they had on loan from Man Utd were their extent of their big signings last time out.

20 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Really? They weren't a million miles off last time, and will spend a huge sum in comparison this time. Don't be quick to judge 

1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

Do you fancy a fiver on that Bris? Make it interesting?

That's a very definite prediction from you.

No might/might not, just a no hope, without seeing who they sign or who else goes up with them.

Yep I'll take you up on that buddy. I admire Burnley, but they aren't ambitious enough and have no real quality players. They'll strugglee to attract the necessary quality too.

A great team spirit can take you far, but not in the style Burnley play I'm afriad. They'll be down, with about 26-27 points. I'll be surprised if they get more than 33.

I don't think their style will cope with the PL. It has a ceiling playing like that. 

Possibly enough to survive but I won't be putting money on them staying up.

Deserved it though. 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

2 pently that never were and one of keogh backside

Most flucky side ever.

Get a grip son, both 100% penalties....shackles caught the thing for gods sake!

best team in the league.....looking forward to playing them next season,

Archived