Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

What a load of drama queens. Based on seeing Jason Shackell after the Rotherham game Wassell needs a helping hand to see this season through. A bit of authority & gravitas maybe in the dressing room. Seems a great idea to me. 

Did I mention Harry is my neighbor? :lol:

Do you live in Sandbanks you flash fooker?:o

I was guna name Harry as my choice for the rest of the season, however I thought it would cause some people to cry on here, so I didnt.

hate or love him, He will have the players respect.

well done mel.

Why not? Get him in the dressing room and get them motivated. Darren Bent might fear for his place in the squad if he brings Sandra along though.

41 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Except that Darren Wassell has more playing experience at a high level than any of them. So what does he know about football eh?

That's fair comment if we were getting Harry in as a player,, but we are not , he has bags of managerial experience of which wass has zich

Mel saw what Fawaz did yesterday and thought... "you think you can outdo me lad, ill show you how to make a car crash even bigger"

Leeds United are sitting there twiggling their thumbs... they literally are struggling to better us, boro and forest at this moment in time, although Cellino is cooking up something no doubt. 

1 hour ago, WestKentRam said:

I'm all for Harry Redknapp having such a role at the club. It would be great it he could come past on his way up from the south coast to give me a lift to home games. 

Wrap yourself in a brown paper bag, hide behind the pipes in the washroom and you'll be in the back of his Range Rover in seconds.

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

First described as a Director of football, then described as 'on the coaching staff', then ,an advisor to Darren.

fkn making it up as they go along.

It's everyone else who said 'DOF', and they are now all back-tracking. Rush never used the term at all, but Radio Derby did (and no, I'm not going to listen to it again - if he did, then I will apologise and play the disabled card)

Archived