Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

Don't give a crap what his title is as long as he picks the team,, instructs player on their tactics and roles within the team, reads the games and makes the sub/ tactic changes in games  till the end of season, there's not a single player in that dressing room can look at him and say what does he know about football he s a bloody novice,,,,

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Reithe glas said:

If Redknapp was in Wassall's ear last Saturday we'd have two more points in the bag. It's as simple as that. Obviously bringing him in is an admission that Wassall's not up to it but it's better than doing nothing.

Any of us in Wassall's ear last Saturday would have added two points.

1 minute ago, archied said:

Don't give a crap what his title is as long as he picks the team,, instructs player on their tactics and roles within the team, reads the games and makes the sub/ tactic changes in games  till the end of season, there's not a single player in that dressing room can look at him and say what does he know about football he s a bloody novice,,,,

Except that Darren Wassell has more playing experience at a high level than any of them. So what does he know about football eh?

40 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

What is his role going to exactly be? Wtf does a dof actually do? Seems quite bizarre to me.... was actually rather excited bout the hoddle rumours until sam killed them booooo

Did he kill them though? 

He's not going to openly confess to Hoddle or anyone else coming in if the discussions are on going or haven't begun yet. 

He could openly discuss the Harry Redknapp appointment because that was a done deal as Talksport had already announced it before Radio Derby Sportscene came on air.

I'm not saying Hoddle is on his way either as I am DNITK but let's wait and see what happens. 

Interesting times ahead. 

6 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Except that Darren Wassell has more playing experience at a high level than any of them. So what does he know about football eh?

I think there are quite a few at the club who have played more games at a higher level than Wassall.

Will Arry be allowed into the dressing room?

My constant theme on this forum is that our problems for a year or more stem from a cluttered and imprecise management structure. Appointing Harry is yet another manifestation of Mel's apparent inability to empathise with his employees and allocate clear lines of reporting and responsibility.

Let's pretend we are the players. Arry's appointment confirms that poor old Waffle is out of his depth. So does this increase our respect for DW? Do we now take even more notice of him? Do we have even more respect for his decisions? Or do we listen to Arry instead? If so, why is DW still 'leading' us?

If we are confused about the appointment of a man who is not a coach who needed a coach we sacked, to help coach our novice coach, what on earth are the players to think - except, what a shambles.

We are the Newcarsenal United of the Championship.

2 minutes ago, clough08 said:

Can we do that Formula 1 thing when there's been a big crash and everyone has to slow down and let the others catch up? This has been the biggest car crash ever.

:D :D :D

Archived