Get this idiot out now

Palimpsest

3 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Owen Bradley asking the right questions. Giving Wassall a hard time over the changes. Asked him twice about it, pushing for an answer. Also asked if Wassall would apologise to the fans who travelled (he didn't!). Then asked about the Shackell exchange. Then asking about squad mentality and deeper issues.

Hopefully he'll stop getting grief on sausageter for being a DCFC puppet and not asking tough questions.

Doubt it, DCFC twitter fans are the pits.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

You having doubts about Wassall ?

I've always had doubts. Just didn't shout about them until hes had a chance to squash them. Just like my doubts about Clement. Hes had several chances to quell them but hasn't and I feel today shows stupidity and not naivety.

41 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Absolutely, this is the straw that broke the camels back. 

He needs to do the decent thing and confess to MM that he simply cannot do this job at all. 

Yes but it apears MM is totally clueless as well,perhaps they should both go the only thing Mel has brought since the take over is his money and thats been Easter

Players aren't to blame for this one.  Waffle handed Rotherham the advantage by making crap subs.  Listening to Radio Derby we always had a man over in midfield and they couldn't cope, plus Thorne was mopping everything up.  Why give the opposition a leg up by removing a point of superiority.  Put Hanson on like for like and keep the advantage.  But no, we'll chuck on two strikers who both like playing off the shoulder of the last man so every ball out of defence or through midfield comes straight back inviting pressure.  I thought we were the team who were 3-0 up???  ABSOLUTE CLOWN SHOES!!!!

22 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

I'm so frustrated now and genuinely feel sorry for Wassall as he is clearly out of his depth. I wonder if he regrets taking this job and leaving his comfy position in the academy? 

I lay most of the blame on Mel and have so many questions for him.

Why didn't Mel appoint a proven manager when there was still a chance of automatics? 

Has Mel potentially lost a very good youth coach in Wassall with this appointment?

Why sack Clement and replace him with another unproven manager?

We have lost this season due to some god awful decisions from the owner. I saw the logic in the McClaren sacking, I saw the logic in the Clement sacking, but there is no logic in sacking a manager 3/4 of the way through the season and replacing him with a rookie when promotion is still possible!

Completely agree with this. Whilst Wassell is clearly inept and responsible for this loss, it's not his fault he was appointed. The problems this season all very much come down to Mel and quite frankly I'm getting sick of his constant medalling and poor decisions. It might well be ideal to have an rich owner from Derby who's a genuine fan but we seemed comfortable and well run before he came along.

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Walsall should do the decent thing and resign, get himself a squad number and play centre half, I am sure that even at his age he would still be better than those two clowns that are playing there every week.

Time for Bucko!!!

1 minute ago, ramsbottom said:

Players aren't to blame for this one.  Waffle handed them Rotherham the advantage by making crap subs.  Listening to Radio Derby we always had a man over in midfield and they couldn't cope, plus Thorne was mopping everything up.  Why give the opposition a leg up by removing a point of superiority.  Put Hanson on like for like and keep the advantage.  But no, we'll chuck on two strikers who both like playing off the shoulder of the last man so every ball out of defence or through midfield comes straight back inviting pressure.  I thought we were the team who were 3-0 up???  ABSOLUTE CLOWN SHOES!!!!

I disagree players have to take SOME of the blame.  No bunch of 11 professional players should lose 3 goals to Rotherham in 10 minutes regardless of the tactical shortcomings resulting from poor substitutions.  They have to accept their part in the debacle and i'm sure most of them would. 

Think wassal and more than a few players should hang their heads in shame and shake hands at the end of the season and leave. Let's rebuild with players who want to be apart of a team and who have the nerve and balls to see out a whole season.

4 minutes ago, davenportram said:

I've always had doubts. Just didn't shout about them until hes had a chance to squash them. Just like my doubts about Clement. Hes had several chances to quell them but hasn't and I feel today shows stupidity and not naivety.

That unfortunately is what happens when you put someone in charge with no experience.  The most worrying point is that with every additional week he is at the club, the more damage he will be doing.  The fans have been doubting him for a while, but the players appeared to be on side, however even they must be completely bemused by the changes he made today, given the chances are that they wouldn't have worked on that in training.

26 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

This thread is fascinating.

I actually think people's response wouldn't have been as bad if we'd lost 1-0 and the entire performance was dross.

To be 3 up with 10 to go and to end up drawing 3-3 is completely unacceptable. losing 1-0 happens

2 minutes ago, gazram80 said:

Think wassal and more than a few players should hang their heads in shame and shake hands at the end of the season and leave. Let's rebuild with players who want to be apart of a team and who have the nerve and balls to see out a whole season.

you mean the players NC signed?

If I don't laugh I'll cry, something like that anyhow.

Dont even know anymore.

I want to back him, I don't want to knee jerk Wassall out but when you add today with QPR, Wolves, MK Dons it's getting really hard.

It's fine saying best of the season for 82 minutes but games don't last 82 minutes. 8 minutes away from a enjoyable night.

It would take a special day at Wembley to turn this around, really hard to see that happening right now. 

We need a lift and I think we all know what would do that, question is will we or won't we...

20% players 80% Waffall then.  I've played in games where my team were looking good and then the manager has made a ludicrous tactical change that gets all the players wondering what he's playing at, and your concentration goes.  I know exactly how Shackell feels...

On the way home listening to Darren Waffel. 

He should be giving some answers and not asking the questions back. 

Subs were shocking. 

Dont change the shape 3 nil up. Hanson on for GT but let them come on to us and we got deeper and deeper. 

He miss down back to the u21 before he drops out of the club 

13 minutes ago, timmo said:

If Wassall goes then the players will lose another scapegoat - we've had McClaran, Clement and now Wassall. When are they going to grow a pair and start turning up week in week out? they really are getting an easy ride with the fans 

Looks like they did turn up until DW made those substitutions & that's when it all fell apart. 

Archived