Get this idiot out now

Palimpsest

1 minute ago, nottingram said:

I know it will be forgotten, but we really did play so well for 80 minutes. The subs were strange but it's not Wassall's fault those goals went in.

The reaction to Wassall when he came over to the fans was disgusting, and if Shackell has told Wassall to **** off then he himself can **** off as well. We signed him to stop this happening.

It was a huge part his fault. Remove any sort of shape, the players don't know where any others are, kept the players bombing forward when we conceded the first goal. Utter managerial shambles today.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, davenportram said:

I think its because 3-0 up and seeing stupidity is mote frustrating than just seeing stupidity. He'd found a working system for this match and then changed it for no reason. Thorne off Hanson on and it possibly wouldn't have been as bad.

Or taking Martin off, don't get that change at all

2 minutes ago, Highgate said:

Two poor substitutions near the end of a game when 3-0 up shouldn't lead to us conceding 3 goals.  If Wassall is going to ship all this blame for how bad we performed in the last 10....shouldn't he get some credit for a good performance up until that point?    On the other hand......Blackman on for Thorne, our midfield 'pivot', was a stinker though.

Maybe, but the fact that with a good performance for 80 mins we got 3 goals and a bad performance for 10 minutes ship 3 goals, the bad outweighs the good.

1 minute ago, RIMBAUD said:

wass - dominated  - you tell me? not good enough embarrased - let down fans - gutted

effectively blaming the players for it. Cant blame the subs because they didn't score for 7 minutes after they were made. Yeah right, the subs allowed Rotherham to come at us. Idiot.

7 minutes ago, Palmo said:

It was a huge part his fault. Remove any sort of shape, the players don't know where any others are, kept the players bombing forward when we conceded the first goal. Utter managerial shambles today.

Okay I'll let Shackell and Keogh off then for the fact they can't organise us on the pitch. 

That tactical change wasn't the reason we drew today.

1 minute ago, nottingram said:

Okay I'll let Shackell and Keogh off then for the fact they can't organise us on the pitch. 

That tactical change wasn't the reason we lost today.

There was only 1 thing that was different when we were winning 3-0, and when we were drawing 3-3, and that's the tactical changes. If Keogh could manage the team himself, why would we even have a manager?

3 minutes ago, davenportram said:

effectively blaming the players for it. Cant blame the subs because they didn't score for 7 minutes after they were made. Yeah right, the subs allowed Rotherham to come at us. Idiot.

You having doubts about Wassall ?

Sith Happens
Just now, Carl Sagan said:

If Wassall had said he'd made a mistake, then fair enough. Sadly he comes on the radio and said the substitutions had no impact on the game.

Typical of Derby to snatch so many negatives from the jaws of positivity.

agree accept that you should have a share of the responsibility at least

Owen Bradley asking the right questions. Giving Wassall a hard time over the changes. Asked him twice about it, pushing for an answer. Also asked if Wassall would apologise to the fans who travelled (he didn't!). Then asked about the Shackell exchange. Then asking about squad mentality and deeper issues.

Hopefully he'll stop getting grief on sausageter for being a DCFC puppet and not asking tough questions.

If Wassall goes then the players will lose another scapegoat - we've had McClaran, Clement and now Wassall. When are they going to grow a pair and start turning up week in week out? they really are getting an easy ride with the fans 

1 minute ago, timmo said:

If Wassall goes then the players will lose another scapegoat - we've had McClaran, Clement and now Wassall. When are they going to grow a pair and start turning up week in week out? they really are getting an easy ride with the fans 

When we hire a no-shlt manager who doesn't take it from them.

Sith Happens

So in summary from DW.

We were brilliant for 82 minutes, the best all season

I dont know what went wrong

Not my fault

We should have held out

The substitutions were not to blame

Did i mention We were brilliant for 82 minutes, the best all season?

2 minutes ago, Palmo said:

There was only 1 thing that was different when we were winning 3-0, and when we were drawing 3-3, and that's the tactical changes. If Keogh could manage the team himself, why would we even have a manager?

I'll assume Wassall told Keogh to play that cross field pass and told our players to let crosses in and told our players to stop defending corners properly as well then?

I don't know where I've suggested Keogh could manage the team but I definitely think as captain he should be managing the game.

Also on Shackell, to not come over and applaud the fans today is a disgrace. We showed up today and he didn't.

Archived