Get this idiot out now

Palimpsest

You can blame the players for that shambles. However when the manager decides to replace the holding midfielder for a forward, that's giving the opposition the incentive to go and attack, regardless of the time left on the board. Surely he'd bring on Hanson? The manager switched off and the team switched off. Nice one Darren!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Do you blame him, if he'd come across to applaud us after that!!

I would take offence to that applaud us when you have all just tossed 3 points away in 8 fcukin minutes

I think Shackell was well within his rights yes, if it happened

I'm so frustrated now and genuinely feel sorry for Wassall as he is clearly out of his depth. I wonder if he regrets taking this job and leaving his comfy position in the academy? 

I lay most of the blame on Mel and have so many questions for him.

Why didn't Mel appoint a proven manager when there was still a chance of automatics? 

Has Mel potentially lost a very good youth coach in Wassall with this appointment?

Why sack Clement and replace him with another unproven manager?

We have lost this season due to some god awful decisions from the owner. I saw the logic in the McClaren sacking, I saw the logic in the Clement sacking, but there is no logic in sacking a manager 3/4 of the way through the season and replacing him with a rookie when promotion is still possible!

Archived