Get this idiot out now

Palimpsest

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Gibson is clueless . His soft soapy questions are cringeworthy, as are his attempts to spin positives at every opportunity. he doesn't seem to either care or realise that he is so obsequious that its counter productive.

i'd rather have a coach making honest errors in interviews than regurgitating the sickly puke fed to him by that tool.

Did Gibson run over your cat per chance

Another East Midlands Derby post match manager sacking imminent????

Under normal conditions a home defeat and I'd be shocked if he didn't get the boot. He won't though, I honestly honestly believe Wassall is only here because of FFP and possible restrictions if we podded out more cash for a new manager.

Therefore may I suggest a new hobby to tide you all over until next season. 

Hilton Running Club is a brand new start up social running group that will get you all fighting fit in time for the  2016/17 annual balls up.

20 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Gibson is clueless . His soft soapy questions are cringeworthy, as are his attempts to spin positives at every opportunity. he doesn't seem to either care or realise that he is so obsequious that its counter productive.

i'd rather have a coach making honest errors in interviews than regurgitating the sickly puke fed to him by that tool.

Yeah I'd agree with all that but you would at least think he would be of some benefit in how to answer media questions, after all his entire career was spent asking nauseating useless questions that often didn't reflect the fans own view, so could be forgiven for thinking he might have some use, the other side of the fence so to speak.

12 hours ago, IronRam 70.3 said:

Another East Midlands Derby post match manager sacking imminent????

Under normal conditions a home defeat and I'd be shocked if he didn't get the boot. He won't though, I honestly honestly believe Wassall is only here because of FFP and possible restrictions if we podded out more cash for a new manager.

Therefore may I suggest a new hobby to tide you all over until next season. 

Hilton Running Club is a brand new start up social running group that will get you all fighting fit in time for the  2016/17 annual balls up.

Haha. ITK.

Archived