Get this idiot out now

Palimpsest

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Palimpsest said:

If that's what it takes for you to consider something as fact, then sure

Hey, I'm not an idiot. I don't believe the moon landings ever happened and I know why Prince Phillip had Diana murdered. I know a concrete fact when I see one.

1 minute ago, Palimpsest said:

Red mist came over me

Don't worry, that wasn't aimed at you. Someone else started a similar thread and I was saying he didn't need to because you'd already started one. The threads have been merged and my comment ended up on here. Carry on. 

2 minutes ago, steve brummie said:

It's like taking the chequered flag and running into a wall.

Or maybe leading by 300 yards and running out of gas with seven yards to go!

Devon Loch.

Just now, cosmic said:

Don't worry, that wasn't aimed at you. Someone else started a similar thread and I was saying he didn't need to because you'd already started one. The threads have been merged and my comment ended up on here. Carry on. 

CLUMSY MODS OUT

24 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Thorne needed a rest the game was done.

I also cannot blaime Wassall for the clubs inability to have an inforcer to bring on. We have been an accident waiting to happen since Eustace left

hanson for thorne, not rocket science really.

I know it will be forgotten, but we really did play so well for 80 minutes. The subs were strange but it's not Wassall's fault those goals went in.

The reaction to Wassall when he came over to the fans was disgusting, and if Shackell has told Wassall to **** off then he himself can **** off as well. We signed him to stop this happening.

Unfortunately couldn't get today, managed to get a signal and we were 3-0 up, a mate then said it was 3-3 FT.  My first thoughts were, what has Wassall done this time, this is what happens though when you put someone in charge who is completely out of his depth...what has he said post match ? A guess that we must learn from this was in there somewhere.

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

Unfortunately couldn't get today, managed to get a signal and we were 3-0 up, a mate then said it was 3-3 FT.  My first thoughts were, what has Wassall done this time, this is what happens though when you put someone in charge who is completely out of his depth...what has he said post match ? A guess that we must learn from this was in there somewhere.

not interviewed yet

3 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

This thread is fascinating.

I actually think people's response wouldn't have been as bad if we'd lost 1-0 and the entire performance was dross.

I think its because 3-0 up and seeing stupidity is mote frustrating than just seeing stupidity. He'd found a working system for this match and then changed it for no reason. Thorne off Hanson on and it possibly wouldn't have been as bad.

Two poor substitutions near the end of a game when 3-0 up shouldn't lead to us conceding 3 goals.  If Wassall is going to ship all this blame for how bad we performed in the last 10....shouldn't he get some credit for a good performance up until that point?    On the other hand......Blackman on for Thorne, our midfield 'pivot', was a stinker though.

Archived