Get this idiot out now

Palimpsest

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are just too many BETTER managers available right now, I don't see what the point in waiting until the end of the season is..! Get rid of him and get a real manager in. 

And.....keogh again ending up on his backside for the goals. POTY...? I think you are missing an extra T after the O..

Sith Happens

Wassall got cocky, think he thought bringing on bent and blackman they might get a goal or two too, nice bloke but not good enough.

I think some of the criticism about Wasall has been harsh in the last couple of weeks but that was hard to swallow today. It's pretty hard to defend the naivety demonstrated today and if anyone does try to defend Wasall you have to be honest with yourself and consider if you are just defending the stance you've taken on Wasall rather than what's actually happening

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Thorne needed a rest the game was done.

I also cannot blaime Wassall for the clubs inability to have an inforcer to bring on. We have been an accident waiting to happen since Eustace left

hanson?

No problem with Thorne going off when he did...but surely Hanson would have been a better option than Blackman.   I actually feel a bit sorry for Wassall after this, after 80 minutes everything was looking so good.  And they had genuinely played quite well up until that point.   We do seem to crumble remarkably easily though.....why is that ? 

How can that be allowed to happen ? 

Three nil up with eight minutes to go and some tactically inept tool decides to interfere !!

our club is taking the p!$$ out of its loyal fans !

lets see what the MM love in hareem has to say about that !!

pathetic ! 

At 3-0 we should be closing the game out comfortably. The game was won. No need to go more attacking at all and ultimately cost the game for us.

Up until this point I've been behind Wassall but after this we need somebody else in without a doubt. Can't see how he could possibly hold onto the job for next season so getting someone else in now would be ideal. Best case scenario is they give us the spark to turn things around and go into the playoffs with a bit of good form. Worst case scenario we stay in the championship for another season but at least the new man has an idea of what to change during the summer.

mumblemumble

3-0, comfortable position to protect the lead. So what does he do, takes off Thorne the controller and Martin the holder, and replaces them with Bent & Blackman who play on the shoulder.

1. Blackman & Bent do not hold up the ball in any shape or form. Which just adds pressure onto the team.

2. And now you're lacking a DM to protect the back 4. Why not just go like for like and bring Hanson on for Thorne, at least then we keep the shape.

Absoulte disgrace, get this joker out of the first team Mel. He hasn't got a clue!

Just now, McLovin said:

But Clement ruined this team. Laughable it's a dictatorship on here. 

You aren't welcome to leave in most dictatorships.

Mostyn's opinion changed after the meeting. One poster. How you've gone from that, to suggesting Mel has brainwashed the entire forum, and then blamed that for Clement not being here, I don't know.

Just now, Duracell said:

You aren't welcome to leave in most dictatorships.

Mostyn's opinion changed after the meeting. One poster. How you've gone from that, to suggesting Mel has brainwashed the entire forum, and then blamed that for Clement not being here, I don't know.

What else am I meant to think? Every single one of his posts he is insulting anyone who doesn't support Mel

Archived