Get this idiot out now

Palimpsest

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Thorne needed a rest the game was done.

I also cannot blaime Wassall for the clubs inability to have an inforcer to bring on. We have been an accident waiting to happen since Eustace left

So why not bring Hanson on and keep the shape that had been working perfectly the same?

Th players are clearly lacking the guts and self respect to deliver what they've got to give off their own initiative. They need a manager to install discipline and pattern. They haven't got it.

I'd put Wassall back with the academy tonight and start looking for a manager NOW. A good choice, a good leader, and we can still win the play-offs and go up. As it stands we win't make top 6 again.

I've had nothing but respect and good things to say about Mel, but it's time to make a move and if he doesn't this season will be laid at his door. If "the Derby way" is all important, fine, but Wass isn't delivering it anyway.

Just now, jagerbob said:

Thorne needed a rest the game was done.

I also cannot blaime Wassall for the clubs inability to have an inforcer to bring on. We have been an accident waiting to happen since Eustace left

Agree with the lack of enforcing but come on lets be right. We are 3 up he takes Thorne off and replaces him with Blackman when we have Hanson and Butters on the bench. 

"Why?" :pinch:

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yep. Clueless. Got to go. 

Billy wouldn't have lost that lead. 

We should have got Warnock in when we had he chance. 

Billy's Forest would never have lost 5-0 to us then?

Archived