Get this idiot out now

Palimpsest

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Keogh isn't a bottler he just is incapable of concentrating for 90 minutes in a football match without making an enormous gaffe

It wasn't an enormous gaffe.

It was a misplaced clearance as he got bundled over.

The problem was it left a big gap but it could easily have been given as a foul.

3-1 would have been ok.

I've followed Derby for 40 years ,I have seen great teams and utter dross but I don't think anything has depressed me as much as the last few weeks, Wassall has done a good job in the U21s but is totally out of his depth with seasoned professionals. We do have an opportunity to gain promotion but with the current regime would beat our record low total , please can we have a proper manager who can handle the egos of these so called professionals, mr Morris I've no doubt you are a true Derby fanatic and I'm glad that you are investing in your love of the club, but take a deep breath appoint a seasoned manager such as Pearson who would not have lost that game and let him manage , I want entertaining football too but most of all I want a club to be proud of , to go in to work on a Monday with my head held high and a smile on my face and not have to defend the jibes about a poorly run club , rant over, I don't post that much on here but this is pretty much a low point for me ! 

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

I knew some tool would blaime Wassall for the liability which is RICHARD KEOGH

you got the names wrong way round. One has been POTY.....other will shortly be applying for Academy roles

12 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

Has anyone got a link to the Keogh shocker? 

The guy is **** but have been saying that since day one. 

3-1 should still be a good enough lead to hold onto though. 

First goal was his fault but the second was Blackman not sticking with his man, a common striker failing, unless that striker is Chris Martin.  Can't apportion any blame to Keogh for the 3rd either.  There's only one DCFC Scapegoat of the Day and that's the clueless tw/\t in the dugout... 

Yes the formation and subs were a contributing factor, but the players for me take the most responsibility in today's shambles.

Our soft underbelly still exists from the Mac days, Clement did a good job on limiting them, but that wasn't the Derby way, drawing 3 - 3 at Rotherham two seasons back to back is.

80% the players fault in my eyes.

3 minutes ago, mozza said:

anyway , we taught those Rotherham fans not to leave 7 minutes before the end ..

Serves 'em right !!

Lol

you're supposed to be resting and looking at nurses bums.

1 hour ago, Duracell said:

You aren't welcome to leave in most dictatorships.

Mostyn's opinion changed after the meeting. One poster. How you've gone from that, to suggesting Mel has brainwashed the entire forum, and then blamed that for Clement not being here, I don't know.

What opinion was that btw?

5 minutes ago, deano180 said:

Yes the formation and subs were a contributing factor, but the players for me take the most responsibility in today's shambles.

Our soft underbelly still exists from the Mac days, Clement did a good job on limiting them, but that wasn't the Derby way, drawing 3 - 3 at Rotherham two seasons back to back is.

80% the players fault in my eyes.

100% disagree.  They were more than likely shell-shocked that their 'manager' decided to leave the back four completely exposed.  Rotherham had nothing going forward while Thorne & Martin were still on the pitch because they couldn't get hold of the ball.  5 minutes before their 1st goal we had 69% possession and were cruising.  Did the players decide to change the shape and take two of the best three players on the pitch off???  

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

If that's what it takes for you to consider something as fact, then sure

Don't be discouraged, Palimpsest.

All Duracell was asking you to do was to NOT share any information, because sharing info on a public forum without evidence to back yourself up is not good -- not good when the info casts our club in a negative light, that is.

23 minutes ago, mozza said:

anyway , we taught those Rotherham fans not to leave 7 minutes before the end ..

Serves 'em right !!

I've never left a derby game winning or losing since Ssausagehorpe in the cup a few years back, left on 90 heard the cheers of the Ssausagehorpe fans walking back to the car and had to sprint back for extra time, unfortunately they let me back in. Not good for the ticker supporting Derby. We must be right entertaining for opposition and neutrals though. 

Archived