Nigel Clough/Burton Albion/Bris/Ronnie troll fest

Holdontightuk

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about kick a man when he's down. I've spent a fair chunk of time ridiculing Ronnie's football opinion, but that's where it should stop. 

Some of the comments here are disgusting and i think people need to have a long hard look at themselves and the impact they are having on someone with what they are saying. 

Amazes me how many act like their **** don't stink and they've never had a problem. 

10 hours ago, Boycie said:

quote function not working this is not aimed at Boycie.

@Mostyn6, thanks a lot for posting that mate, it's appreciated.

I guess I must bring a lot of it onto myself for having such controversial views. I clearly upset one or two people, which isn't my intention when defending those views.

In my opinion some of the stick dished out to me goes a bit too far, but I guess if you live by the sword you die by it.

I'm off to the pub to cheer on Fleetwood.

I like turtles......

Seriously though..... @Mostyn6 last post is spot on. Play the opinion, not the man.....

Ive been guilty of this as well at times. 

5 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

@Mostyn6, thanks a lot for posting that mate, it's appreciated.

I guess I must bring a lot of it onto myself for having such controversial views. I clearly upset one or two people, which isn't my intention when defending those views.

In my opinion some of the stick dished out to me goes a bit too far, but I guess if you live by the sword you die by it.

I'm off to the pub to cheer on Fleetwood.

I don't think your views are controversial. However, over the years there have been plenty of people who have either not known or just haven't cared that they have been thrashing a man you have known most of your life and basically grown with and they have delibateraly tried to upset you. In which they have usually succeeded.

I can't blame you for being upset.  I try to defend my values too. (That's why I'm now unnemployed and broke.) :cool:

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Cisse said:

I don't think your views are controversial. However, over the years there have been plenty of people who have either not known or just haven't cared that they have been thrashing a man you have known most of your life and basically grown with and they have delibateraly tried to upset you. In which they have usually succeeded.

I can't blame you for being upset.  I try to defend my values too. (That's why I'm now unnemployed and broke.) :cool:

agree, i havent followed all the threads but as far as can work out your only controversial view is you support a person/family first before a team.

Nowt wrong with this.Anyone delibateraly trying to upset you about this is probably the definition of an online bully.

I'd like to apologise for 2 particular points I made last night, in 1 individual post, although these weren't shared widely thanks to timely moderation, in hindsight they were unnecessarily vitriolic.

19 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'd like to apologise for 2 particular points I made last night, in 1 individual post, although these weren't shared widely thanks to timely moderation, in hindsight they were unnecessarily vitriolic.

Thanks for that.

From my point of view, sorry I wound you up.

It's not the decent posters i'm after upsetting.

2 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Thanks for that.

That's not really your apology to make, having done nothing wrong.

Appreciate the gesture, nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

My pleasure. ;)

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

as my favourite poster (see Podcast for confirmation.. well, hear podcast..) I'm glad you've made this. I found it out of character so think your apology was both needed and delivered. Now get back to being that awesome poster Revel baby! x

53 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Thanks for that.

Bring it on....

;)

Archived