Nigel Clough/Burton Albion/Bris/Ronnie troll fest

Holdontightuk

Burton Albion's wanted list part 1;

http://mobile.sufc.co.uk/news/article/sheffield-united-retained-list-3121032.aspx

These players have been released:

Mark Howard, Bob Harris, Callum McFadzean, Terry Kennedy, Harrison McGahey, Jay McEveley, Florent Cuvelier, Ryan Flynn, Jose Baxter and Jamal Campbell-Ryce.

Additionally, the following players have been notified that they have been transfer listed:

Kieron Freeman, Kieran Wallace, James Wallace, Dean Hammond, Paul Coutts, Martyn Woolford and Diego De Girolamo.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flynn, Coutts and Freeman would be high on MY list if I were him. I wouldn't be surprised to see all 3 at the Pirelli.

Can't see him going in for Baxter due to his drug issues.

If James Wallace could ever stay fit he'd be a real asset but too much of  risk.

Might take a punt on Mark Howard and Kieran Wallace as squad players,

I don't mind if he goes back to his old players, he's fairly loyal and he trusts them, which is a big head start.

1 minute ago, David said:

Freeman looked good for us but always had the feeling he thinks he's better than he is. Based totally off nothing but tweets and I'm probably way off. 

Interesting - I see where you get that, but I saw him the other way. I thought he had some talent, but didn't quite believe it and was trying to front up in a world he wasn't quite comfortable in.

Archived