Nigel Clough/Burton Albion/Bris/Ronnie troll fest

Holdontightuk

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

It's possibly a good job I cant post images.

Nice and classy from you. Cheers.

What do you expect?

I'd have posted a picture of the world's largest brass-neck, but the file was too large.

If I'd have done what you have, taking people's money and delivering nothing in return, I'd have kept a very low profile permanently. 

Not you though, temporary radio silence then back on bold as brass, barely a word of contrition then back with your touchy, abrasive and frankly mardy posting style.

Woe, woe, woe is me.

I think I'm a perfectly reasonable guy, always ready to make a quip to diffuse a situation, and not really interested in conflict, but you bring out the worst in me, and a lot of others I suspect.

Quite frankly buddy, I think you're a  charlatan   and if that's the life lesson you've picked up from the Clough's then maybe it's for the best your book never see's the light of day.

I feel a complete **** posting this, but enoughs enough.

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

What do you expect?

I'd have posted a picture of the world's largest brass-neck, but the file was too large.

If I'd have done what you have, taking people's money and delivering nothing in return, I'd have kept a very low profile permanently. 

Not you though, temporary radio silence then back on bold as brass, barely a word of contrition then back with your touchy, abrasive and frankly mardy posting style.

Woe, woe, woe is me.

I think I'm a perfectly reasonable guy, always ready to make a quip to diffuse a situation, and not really interested in conflict, but you bring out the worst in me, and a lot of others I suspect.

Quite frankly buddy, I think you're a  charlatan   and if that's the life lesson you've picked up from the Clough's then maybe it's for the best your book never see's the light of day.

you gave me 10 dollars and you think i've got to take that crap from you?

**** you and the horse you rode in on.

Just now, ronnieronalde said:

you gave me 10 dollars and you think i've got to take that crap from you?

**** you and the horse you rode in on.

10, 100, 1000.

It doesn't seem to make a difference to you, does it?

I rode in on a rocking horse, and it's **** is still more tangible than your book.

6 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

What do you expect?

Woe, woe, woe is me.

I have read the book or most of it. The people here have no idea what kind of guy Ronnie is and I find it disgusting that he has been teased as much as he has because he happens to be inside the Clough family.

If I was inside Clough family I would have stepped out for them too. Although I wouldn't have the strenght to do so as long as Ronnie has.

The money I have given for Ronnie's book I've given volunteerily. I suspect others have done the same.

The fact that the book isn't out doesn't make Ronnie fraud or thief and it's out of line to say so.

If anybody want to blame Ronnie you can blame me too for giving halfass advice for him from the day one.

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Hey guys, keep it classy.

take a leaf out of Ronnies book.

ffs - and you're the site admin.

I'll post one more thread about the book, together with a list of people I think are DCFC fans and their donation amount. 

If I miss your name off the list and you donated please let me and the thread know.

I'm sorry but everyone is getting their cash back.

I don't need to take **** like this.

17 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

What do you expect?

Woe, woe, woe is me.

At a time like this reveldevil enjoy David Gedge doing some wonderful pretending at singing, I think it's called miming, no idea what he's singing mind!

Archived