Nigel Clough/Burton Albion/Bris/Ronnie troll fest

Holdontightuk

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Holdontightuk said:

If you cut Sam Rush in half you will find two words......Sam Rush. if you'd cut Clough in half when he was here you'd have found two words.....Derby County. I wonder what we'd find if we cut MM in half? 

Depends, are we cutting from the middle of the head straight down the centre or are we going across the waist?

45 minutes ago, Holdontightuk said:

If you cut Sam Rush in half you will find two words......Sam Rush. if you'd cut Clough in half when he was here you'd have found two words.....Derby County. I wonder what we'd find if we cut MM in half? 

M?

53 minutes ago, Holdontightuk said:

This+is+a+fraud.jpg

On 2/29/2016 at 10:23, Monkeytennis12345 said:

To echo the majority on this thread, NO  !! Are peoples memories really that short ? Some of the most boring, one-dimensional football I've ever seen. Another Manager who had no Plan B, let only C.. And if you gave him 25M to spend, you would be sure to see another 20 Connor Sammons for your money.

Never look backwards. Trust in MM and Sam. It WILL come right. (I bloody hope.....) 

Or 160 Craig Forsyths or 52 Craig Brysons or 25 million Chris Martins 

We shouldn't go back but don't knock the good stuff he did 

On 01/03/2016 at 15:56, Holdontightuk said:

Silly article with no substance.

Is it based on the immediate upturn in performances after he left? The trip to Wembley? The increase in attendances and revnue?

Someone could quite as easily write in and say sacking him was the best decision the club ever made, would that get published? I doubt it because most people would realise it is an equally ridiculous statement.

I can probably name 5 worse mistakes that have been made since NC was sacked never mind in the clubs while history.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

I can probably name 5 worse mistakes that have been made since NC was sacked never mind in the clubs while history.

Getting rid of Holland's as pie suppliers is a biggie.

• 1 month later...

Archived