Nigel Clough/Burton Albion/Bris/Ronnie troll fest

Holdontightuk

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart was with Nigel Clough's appointment and I can see the good he did for the club in some tough times. But do I really want to return to looking over my shoulder to the relegation places season after season? No I do not. 

I will always wish him well wherever he manages (apart from when his team are playing us) but we moved on years ago. At the time I was sad but relieved and I don't regret that decision at all. 

14 minutes ago, Holdontightuk said:

2010 to 2011: 19th

2011 to 2012: 12th

2012 to 2013: 10th

2013 to 2014: 3rd with a third of the season with Clough and two-thirds McClaren

2014 to 2015: 8th, all McClaren

2015 to 2016: who knows

No brainer - get the man back!

Guaranteed top 10 finish there.

BTW obvious troll is obvious

32 minutes ago, Holdontightuk said:

2010 to 2011: 19th

2011 to 2012: 12th

2012 to 2013: 10th

2013 to 2014: 3rd with a third of the season with Clough and two-thirds McClaren

2014 to 2015: 8th, all McClaren

2015 to 2016: who knows

No brainer - get the man back!

Why is 2009-10 missing? 14th

6 hours ago, Holdontightuk said:

I shan't be quitting due to any juvenile moronic posters....I might however if I finally lose interest in the club after over 40 years of being a fan. MM needs to get his **** sorted and quickly. 

Thats interesting, because in 35 years of supporting the Rams the only manager who has ever made me completely lose interest in the club is Nigel. If his surname had not been Clough you would still be hankering after him coming back? 

Id rather see McClaren back here than Nigel.

Im not trolling either. I'm serious. And the team that finished 3rd was Clough's team, was it not? You guys are deluded, as is the current ownership. We ere doing ok, with no significant investment; importantly we had a team with potential not a team of overpaid under-deliverers. 

6 minutes ago, Holdontightuk said:

Im not trolling either. I'm serious. And the team that finished 3rd was Clough's team, was it not? You guys are deluded, as is the current ownership. We ere doing ok, with no significant investment; importantly we had a team with potential not a team of overpaid under-deliverers. 

Your forgetting it was dross 2 watch

Archived