Derby County v Manchester United

Mafiabob

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to watching on the box, great game hopefully whilst I treat me and my old man to a lamb tikka, shish and chicken tikka kebab 

22 hours ago, Rampage said:

Newsflash - All DCFC players who have not been captain are to be sold in this window or to go out on emergency loan. If you cannot make it to Captain, how good can you be or HowardCanitbetobecaptain? :ph34r:

Don't want that poisoned chalice. 

Keogh never got more abuse than when he was captain.

Baird has hardly played as captain. 

Martin has forgotten how to score whilst captain. 

Warnock... Actually he's done alright. 

I honestly have no idea what to expect tonight, we could turn up and play really well or we could just do what we did at Burnley and hand them the goals they desperately need on a shiny silver platter.

12 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Tom Ince gearing up for the game against his mentor, Ryan Giggs.

Apparently he's always based his game on Ryan! 

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/tom-ince-interview-it-would-be-a-dream-to-play-for-manchester-united-one-day-a6839946.html

I really like that article, in truth I know very little about Ince and that's very enlightening. 

20 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Rooney ready for battle

Wayne Rooney has admitted Manchester United’s players are preparing for a “battle” against Derby in the FA Cup.

skipper Rooney admitted United will have to draw on all of their fighting qualities to ensure they do not fall victim to an FA Cup shock.

“We know, as we’ve played there before, that it will be a difficult game with a good atmosphere on Friday night,” said Rooney, who played in United’s 2009 FA Cup fifth-round win at Derby.

“I’m sure they’ll be really up for it with their crowd and we’ll be up for it, as we’ve experienced these games.

“The players who joined us last year and played against Cambridge and Yeovil will have seen that an FA Cup tie like this is more of a battle than a football game.

“We have to be ready for that and be ready for a tough game as the cup is full of surprises. Derby have nothing to lose. No-one is expecting them to win and they’ll try to cause an upset.

“We know that and have to be ready for that. It will be a difficult night for us.”

I see he's lumping us in with Cambridge & Yeovil!

Thats just a collection of cliches proving he doesn't really know anything about us.

Thick ****

Archived