Derby County v Manchester United

Mafiabob

49 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

You might not be able to see the screen with all those hipster beards. I might watch game in that cafe that sells bowls of cereal for £6.

in all seriousness, do you know of any good football pubs round there? been to bar kick for saturday 5pm games and its worth going cause bottles of sagres are £2.50 cause its happy hour - probably the cheapest beer you can buy in that area.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SouthernRam said:

Carson

Christie, Keogh, Shackell, Warnock

Hendrick, Thorne, Butterfield

Ince, Martin, Camara

If he wants his strongest side then there it is.

Will he risk Keogh with his busted nose? might be a good idea to save him for

next week,Bucko or Shotton might be a wiser choice.

45 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

in all seriousness, do you know of any good football pubs round there? been to bar kick for saturday 5pm games and its worth going cause bottles of sagres are £2.50 cause its happy hour - probably the cheapest beer you can buy in that area.

Sorry mate, been a while since I was over that way for football. Doubt Kick is too hipsterish. Maybe into city a bit more might be better for screens, but 2.50 for beers sounds too good to miss.

The pressure is off us for tonight because for a change we are the underdog.All the

pressure is on them because of their problems,their manager is getting all the attention.

This game will be broadcast to millions all over the world,its the only football talking

point in all the papers and broadcasting stations.Isn't it exciting!!! A draw looks good

a nice little earner from the replay.

Rams fans, please don't get forget the minute's applause on the 22nd minute for Tom Webb. We don't think there will be an official announcement so it's up to us to make sure it happens. We know it will mean a lot to his family and is the least we can do at a time that must be unimaginably hard for them.

I just want to see us play our hearts out, a noisy Ipro, and at least one goal for us to cheer about.

Wining would be amazing and there is a chance if the lads play as team and we give them full encouragement from the stands. Boo boys and those who don't like certain players .... don't bother turning up please. 

worried about Keogh and the mask because that isn't easy to play with under pressure. Want to see Razza have at least half a game, after that I'll trust PC ( but he'd better start Butters or we'll have to have words ) 

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Don't want a replay!  Not fussed about result.

But having looked as though we were starting to turn a corner against burnley I'd like to see more of that first half - with goals. And less of that second. 

I am very fussed about the result,hate to see us lose.

7 hours ago, Howard Canitbé said:

Don't want that poisoned chalice. 

Keogh never got more abuse than when he was captain.

Baird has hardly played as captain. 

Martin has forgotten how to score whilst captain. 

Warnock... Actually he's done alright. 

I honestly have no idea what to expect tonight, we could turn up and play really well or we could just do what we did at Burnley and hand them the goals they desperately need on a shiny silver platter.

Howeasy Canitbe? It is Man Utd for goodness sake. Rooney hat trick.

Looks like i've failed my fitness test and will have to watch the tele.

went to get a tin of soup as a fitness test and ended up hanging out the car door trying to ralph in the gutter.

lol

Must have looked like a drunk driver.

Archived