Derby County v Manchester United

Mafiabob

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, StivePesley said:

How do you get odds on us finishing outside the play-offs? I couldn't see that online

Incidentally -they were selling half and half scarves on St Peters St this morning at 9am

I know you all want one!

I heard they were selling them outside Old Trafford this morning. Lines of Man U fans trying to get a souvenir of their big day.:whistle:

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I heard they were selling them outside Old Trafford this morning. Lines of Man U fans trying to get a souvenir of their big day.:whistle:

Not the worst idea, Japanese tourists would buy them. 

Rooney ready for battle

Wayne Rooney has admitted Manchester United’s players are preparing for a “battle” against Derby in the FA Cup.

skipper Rooney admitted United will have to draw on all of their fighting qualities to ensure they do not fall victim to an FA Cup shock.

“We know, as we’ve played there before, that it will be a difficult game with a good atmosphere on Friday night,” said Rooney, who played in United’s 2009 FA Cup fifth-round win at Derby.

“I’m sure they’ll be really up for it with their crowd and we’ll be up for it, as we’ve experienced these games.

“The players who joined us last year and played against Cambridge and Yeovil will have seen that an FA Cup tie like this is more of a battle than a football game.

“We have to be ready for that and be ready for a tough game as the cup is full of surprises. Derby have nothing to lose. No-one is expecting them to win and they’ll try to cause an upset.

“We know that and have to be ready for that. It will be a difficult night for us.”

I see he's lumping us in with Cambridge & Yeovil!

21 minutes ago, LauraH said:

He's such a tit.

I have a good feeling about tomorrow, Man U really are so, so beatable. Then again so are we :/

I have a feeling all these players being "stifled" will magically turn up tomorrow night.

2 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

BBC Radio Derby released an...erm...video today. :ermm:

not watching it. OB's tweet about Barks being the only person to come out of it with any credit put me right off. Especially with the dysfunctional Dawes and Ramage as the thumbnail. 

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

not watching it. OB's tweet about Barks being the only person to come out of it with any credit put me right off. Especially with the dysfunctional Dawes and Ramage as the thumbnail. 

Same here. I cannot abide ed dawes.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Making the most of experiencing the land of milk and honey as Brian Clough would put it 

I so loved the idea of you just stood still outside the train station staring at your phone when they posted those replies :lol:

Archived