Derby County v Manchester United

Mafiabob

1 hour ago, Srg said:

What formation is this, Nigel?

Well it's erm, an attempt erm to use our strengths and not our weaknesses. 

Ince, erm, Russell and erm Weimann have produced nothing. Let's play through midfield and have resources to support Martin and Blackman who erm remain our mostly likely source of goals.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"so man u didn't want you, eh?"

"that's how it worked out"

"but it must have been miserable being told you were seen as a n other robbie savage standard of player at that age?"

"well, things have worked out"

"But, you know, never being able to get a chance at Manu"

He did kind of push that a bit I thought.

Butters often seems like he wants to cry in interviews - check up the one from a few days after reading....

14 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

It looks like the attendance will be lower than the Birmingham game. Personally I think its great that DCFC fans don't worship at the alter of the great Man U.

You don't think that our recent performances aren't inspiring that much enthusiasm,either?

I will say, just to highlight the disillusionment of the man utd fans, this post pretty much sums up all of their forums chatter about this game:

Hopefully we can play at our best and get a draw to bring it back to Old Trafford

Posted this on another thread but probably better suited here:

Just noticed this quote from Ander Herrera:

"They (Derby) are a good, strong team and it's a big day for them playing Man United."

Bless him, we are so honoured to be welcoming such a huge club as MUFC......quick, pass me one of those 50/50 scarves!

10 hours ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Wonder who the captain will be... What a farce 

Farce is a bit strong, maybe he gives it out to who he thinks "deserves" it, like a reward, i dunno only PC does but he should just give it one of Thorne, Carson and Shackall and be done with it really. 

21 hours ago, McLovin said:

Nope because I didn't go to the bookies yesterday but I will at some point

How do you get odds on us finishing outside the play-offs? I couldn't see that online

Incidentally -they were selling half and half scarves on St Peters St this morning at 9am

I know you all want one!

36 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

How do you get odds on us finishing outside the play-offs? I couldn't see that online

Incidentally -they were selling half and half scarves on St Peters St this morning at 9am

I know you all want one!

How much were the scarves? are these the Mel scarves, I assume not.

Archived