Derby County v Manchester United

Mafiabob

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Broken my self imposed booze ban and had a couple of pints. I'll have to run a few miles tomorrow to work them off.

I normally just go for a piss?

I don't care if we lose this, I just want to see passion and commitment from the players. I want them to give it there all. I can see the fans turning pretty quick if we bottle it and don't turn up, if you can't get up for a game like this then you shouldn't be a professional footballer 

just finished earlies and not back on till 3pm tomorrow so will be imbibing some boondoggles tonight whilst watching this on the box

i cant quite believe ill be watching derby and man u on the bbc,it takes me back to the seventies and world of sport.

much as i would love it to be different,i cant see us winning tonight but will be reasonably happy with a good performance from the boys to boost their and our confidence.....and please let us have a chris martin goal whatever the final result

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Obviously they're still a good team.

But that is a terrible terrible Man United team.

Is there any players that would touch the typical United teams of the last 20-30 years?

Really highlights their movement in the wrong direction

2 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

I reckon that's his strongest possible team. Doesn't wanna lose this does he.

I'd  say so, Varela and Bothwick are forced because every other FB is injured. Although on paper Memphis > Lingard, just Memphis has been inconsistent in a Utd shirt so far.

Archived