Burnley v Derby

Carl Sagan

So looking like a 4-3-3 again with Blackman right and Ince left (or vice versa).

Interesting that we haven't got Bent or Weimann on the bench. If Martin carries on his form of late we have little striking options to change things around.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe Bent isn't even on the bench, hasn't been given a fair chance by Clement IMO. Makes you wonder if an argument took place the game he was late. Last season we were scoring goals putting him in the side the defence was letting us down, this season were not scoring and he can't even make the bench, strange! 

I'm pretty downcast about the Rams at present, and I hope to be proven wrong...but Johnson and Blackman don't deserve a shirt on form and I think we'll get pumped. :(

18 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Can't believe Bent isn't even on the bench, hasn't been given a fair chance by Clement IMO. Makes you wonder if an argument took place the game he was late. Last season we were scoring goals putting him in the side the defence was letting us down, this season were not scoring and he can't even make the bench, strange! 

Hes played since then, maybe Clement has realised he desnt suit our way of playing and wants to try something else. Rather he did something different than keep trying the same thing that hant worked recently.

To all of those moaning about no Bent...how has he been doing in training? Assuming you obviously watch him every day if you know better than Clement about who deserves to be in the matchday squad.

Not been impressed when these 3 have played together in midfield, hopefully tonight they step it up.

Archived