Burnley v Derby

Carl Sagan

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently in Sri Lanka but want to watch the game. Anyone know any links to sites that I might be able to watch it from on my iPhone?

are these sites country specific or can you just watch any old link?

Sorry to ask, but a bit of a doofus when it comes to this stuff.

thanks in advance.

On 17 January 2016 at 19:02, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Thats a ridiculous comment. 

Ince has worked his socks off in the last 2 games. Put more effort in than a lot of them out on that pitch. 

Get bryson in alongside Thorne and butterfield tomorrow night and you will see what real work is 

Complete turn around of the form book, DCFC return to the quick passing, clever movement and control of our best days. 

Dyches tactical framework dismantled and sold for scrap, Shackell on the scoresheet, Gray to waste Burnley's best chance of the match.

Queues around the I-Pro Tuesday morning, as the doomsayers scramble to get their Man Utd tickets once we're good again!

34 minutes ago, Srg said:

He's what every team in the world needs in your opinion. 

I don't give a monkeys about any other team right now but if he's fit now he should play , not one of the midfield players give what he gives to the team , you need team players to win things 

Burnley 1-2 Rams. Chris Martin and Nick Blackman. F**K Dyke and F**K Burnley, Come on you Rams, o yes and F**K Joey Barton as well..   

Carson

Christie - Keogh - Shackell - Warnock

Thorne

Johnson - Butterfield

Ince        Martin       Blackman

I definitely wouldn't mind. I'd like to see him alongside Butterfield with Thorne sitting behind. It may also help get Martin firing again. I don’t think there's much point of playing Johnson today unless he's deep alongside Thorne. Burnley are a direct side and he'll be bypassed.

I'm looking forward to it tonight. With Carson back perhaps the defence will be inspired to put in a resolute display.

I'm expecting a scrap much like the Ipswich match and I think it'll finish either 1-0 or 0-1.

Archived