Burnley v Derby

Carl Sagan

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, admira said:

I thought the leader of the gang was GG but we can't talk about him any more. Shame as I used to have a poster of him on my wall that I got from collecting curlywurly wrappers.

Mind you, he probably had a poster of me as a 7 year old on his wall  too.

Took me a moment to figure out it was Gary Glitter you were refering to, and not Gordon Guthrie!

11 hours ago, admira said:

I thought the leader of the gang was GG but we can't talk about him any more. Shame as I used to have a poster of him on my wall that I got from collecting curlywurly wrappers.

Mind you, he probably had a poster of me as a 7 year old on his wall  too.

:D Are we to understand that you got him by the curleywurlys? :D

On 17 January 2016 at 11:58, Mr Tibbs said:

:lol:

Absolute wind up merchant. Or a red dog. Not sure which one yet.

And remember he was the one compared our players to Real Madrid players (something to do with the style of play or something like that) ridiculous I know. :lol:

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

And remember he was the one compared our players to Real Madrid players (something to do with the style of play or something like that) ridiculous I know. :lol:

I remember when you ridiculed me and accused me of being a liar when I said Mac wouldn't be here this season. I was so disheartened and cried for days.

Just now, McLovin said:

I remember when you ridiculed me and accused me of being a liar when I said Mac wouldn't be here this season. I was so disheartened and cried for days.

No that's because you're trying to be ITK and it doesn't work hahaha. Glad you cried you weirdo. 

In the context of the season as a whole, then a draw with a half decent performance would be great. 

They are always going to be tough to get anything from, even if we're playing well and going into this with confidence.

if we regroup and perform to our strengths and most of all, keep them at bay, the we can come away from it with a bit of confidence and (hopefully) cohesion and then get the season going again. 

A dogged, strong defensive performance is what we need.

Archived