The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mate at work is a Forest fan. He said on the game;

Doesn't matter about whether you should have thrown the ball back to us or not. We only had one decent effort on goal that's the bigger worry.

Lansbury would have made a big difference. Maybe not big enough but it would have been a battle in midfield instead of "you cnuts" having complete freedom. No way would Hughes had it so easy

Anyone saying "if Assombalonga was fit.." is stupid. He's never fit. Might as well get used to it and get better players in that Carayol who's useless

Osborn is class but completely played the occasion and never settled. Looked a dick rolling. 

Had some massive opportunities to create some great chances in the first half but everyone wanted to go alone. 

Cash should have scored

Good atmosphere x

Threatened to meet one of you outside the ground. Glad he didn't wait for me. He was a right big fooker

Your tannoy bloke is funny

The second half was a disgrace. Kept getting caught on the counter but it's not like we were even doing owt with our attacks. Don't even remember a shot

Crap game. You won't stay in the play offs. 

Velios should have started. Anything so we had something to aim at. 

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Doesn't matter about whether you should have thrown the ball back to us or not. We only had one decent effort on goal that's the bigger worry.

Lansbury would have made a big difference. Maybe not big enough but it would have been a battle in midfield instead of "you cnuts" having complete freedom. No way would Hughes had it so easy

Anyone saying "if Assombalonga was fit.." is stupid. He's never fit. Might as well get used to it and get better players in that Carayol who's useless

Osborn is class but completely played the occasion and never settled. Looked a dick rolling. 

Had some massive opportunities to create some great chances in the first half but everyone wanted to go alone. 

Cash should have scored

Good atmosphere x

Threatened to meet one of you outside the ground. Glad he didn't wait for me. He was a right big fooker

The second half was a disgrace. Kept getting caught on the counter but it's not like we were even doing owt with our attacks. Don't even remember a shot

I find it strange that a red dog could be so reasonable.

12 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Cash should have scored

Good atmosphere x

Interesting...so they think we will go up auto's then?

5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Proof that having wealth doesn't mean having taste... 

You only have to look at lansbury to know that :)

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

Forest fans where I work didn't think we should have thrown the ball back. They have kept their heads down and one hasn't shown up for two days. They say Assombalonga plays one misses three games. They have taken the defeat very well in fact. I suppose they're use to it now.

I cant believe anyone is even saying we should have given it back, it was obvious to everyone the keeper intended to play it to osborn. There was a couple of forest players made lame attempts at complaining but only after the goal....you cant blame them for trying to cheat the ref it seems common practice now for them.

Shamelessly nicked off PunjabiRam on Popside:

Tweet from @topklobber mick chrismassey 

Nottingham Forest have played in front of 32000 or more 7 times in the last 6 years... Once away at Tottenham and 6 times away at Derby

Great stat

Archived