The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is going to sound really strange but which derby player drives the big Mercedes 4x4 if anyone can help I will explain the rest not sure which model it was often than it's the one that looks like a saloon car on 4x4 frame but i couldn't believe who got out of it and who I think was driving I'm 100% positive who got out but only 75% who was driving.

2 minutes ago, 24/7ram said:

I know this is going to sound really strange but which derby player drives the big Mercedes 4x4 if anyone can help I will explain the rest not sure which model it was often than it's the one that looks like a saloon car on 4x4 frame but i couldn't believe who got out of it and who I think was driving I'm 100% positive who got out but only 75% who was driving.

Keogh has a big 4x4 I think? Anyway - stop teasing us and work our shaft with the details

4 minutes ago, 24/7ram said:

Sounds like a transfer rumour ready to happen......

I was sat in my van in Starbucks little eaton next to a large expensive looking 4x4 when this said merc 16 plate blocked me from getting out I'm was in no rush so  just sat there and watched then Henri landsbury got out all laughing and joking with the driver no limp what so ever and I'm 75% sure Russell was driving and 100% Hughes was in the back I'm not saying he signing just that they may get on that's all . Happened about an hour ago 

3 minutes ago, 24/7ram said:

I was sat in my van in Starbucks little eaton next to a large expensive looking 4x4 when this said merc 16 plate blocked me from getting out I'm was in no rush so  just sat there and watched then Henri landsbury got out all laughing and joking with the driver no limp what so ever and I'm 75% sure Russell was driving and 100% Hughes was in the back I'm not saying he signing just that they may get on that's all . Happened about an hour ago 

:lol:

In other news I saw Elvis yesterday, I'm 75% sure it was him

8 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

The next time a new thread pops up that has a dig at Mel Morris I'm going to post this.

Fawaz Mubarak Al-Hasawi XI v Derby County 11/12/2016

Stojkovic - free
Lichaj - free
Mills - free
Perquis - free
Mancienne - £500k
Osborn - youth
Lam - free
Kasami - loan
Cash - youth
Carayol - free
Bendtner - free

A bargain basement, journyman, passionless team assembled by a bargain basement, journeyman, passionless chairman! 

And just to really rub it in;

Grant - free

Wisdom - loan

Keogh - £1,000,000

Bucko - free

Fozzy - £150,000

George - loan

Jeff - Youth

Bryso - £450,000

Bamford - loan

Martin - Free

Wardy - £350,000

Our 5-0 side cost just £1,450,000 more at full strength. 

Why would Forest bother to go to all the trouble of have Lansbury travel, get out on to the pitch and train pre match to then get "injured" in some elaborate ploy to confuse the masses as he prepares his move to Derby :lol:

Some of you lot watch to many conspiracy documentaries 

9 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Why would Forest bother to go to all the trouble of have Lansbury travel, get out on to the pitch and train pre match to then get "injured" in some elaborate ploy to confuse the masses as he prepares his move to Derby :lol:

Perhaps he wanted to experience a proper football stadium atmosphere, not just rows upon rows of empty pink seats...

10 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Some of you lot watch to many conspiracy documentaries 

That's Brexit for you.

2 hours ago, 24/7ram said:

Should've gone to specsavers, I'm calling 

IMG_0170.JPG

Archived