The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone heard that the Forest takeover may be on the ropes.

Apparently their new potential owners went to walk out after the 3rd goal was conceded and Fawaz followed them out and had a "Heated conversation" out in the corridor. 

After the conversation the potential buyers left the ground. 

Tits up for them then, we may be seeing Mr Fawaz for a bit while longer!  

5 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Apparently their new potential owners went to walk out after the 3rd goal was conceded and Fawaz followed them out and had a "Heated conversation" out in the corridor. 

Oh good the gift that keeps on giving ,nice to think we could have screwed it up.

6 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Saw someone on the Forest forum make a good point about this. If the cameras were able to find Blackstock in amongst the Forest fans, why couldn't they catch a glimpse of Fawaz with the potential new owners? The commentators referenced the potential takeover numerous times so surely the cameramen would have been on the look out for them? As much as I wish it were true, I reckon it's just someone trying to stir the pot unfortunately.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

On a more serious note, what's happening with the Forest takeover? At what point do we start thinking hummm...that due diligence might just be tasting a bit sour.....

Paid transfers out in January and i think we can take it Fawaz is clinging on, paid transfers in and its new owners "happy time" 

I think Fawaz said it would be 6-8 weeks, that was about 5 weeks ago so probably iminent.

Archived