Depression, anxiety, stress and other related issues

Mostyn6

Hate reading stories about ill dogs, hate the dog abuse videos @Mostyn6 shares on Twitter more though but that's something else. 

So far mine has had just an ear problem the once, got robbed of £60 odd for a small bottle of ear drops, been pretty lucky with him so far (touch wood) but have him fully insured even though it's a bit of a scam these pet insurance plans. Once you've made one claim you may as well give up trying to get them insured at all as the price rockets. 

18 minutes ago, David said:

Hate reading stories about ill dogs, hate the dog abuse videos @Mostyn6 shares on Twitter more though but that's something else. 

So far mine has had just an ear problem the once, got robbed of £60 odd for a small bottle of ear drops, been pretty lucky with him so far (touch wood) but have him fully insured even though it's a bit of a scam these pet insurance plans. Once you've made one claim you may as well give up trying to get them insured at all as the price rockets. 

Keep an eye on the ears. Both my dog and the one I used to walk have had ear problems throughout the years. They weren't serious but I imagine the costs totted up after a while. I'd clean them regularly with antibacterial wipes if dirt starts showing up.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

15 minutes ago, David said:

Share? I hate dog abuse more than anything in the world, I couldn’t sleep the other night for stumbling across a clip of something I thought was gonna be endearing that ended up being sickening. I consciously didn’t comment on the actual clip as I didn’t want anyone to cry like I did. 

Not sure I share anything, maybe I react and you see that. Sorry though if that’s the case. I’ll try to be more aware. 

10 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Share? I hate dog abuse more than anything in the world, I couldn’t sleep the other night for stumbling across a clip of something I thought was gonna be endearing that ended up being sickening. I consciously didn’t comment on the actual clip as I didn’t want anyone to cry like I did. 

Not sure I share anything, maybe I react and you see that. Sorry though if that’s the case. I’ll try to be more aware. 

Share as in retweet/quote retweet that's all, hate seeing that kinda stuff, not telling you how to tweet though, I just quickly scroll past them all now, can't bring myself to click play. Sometimes it needs to be shared to catch the [censored] for it. 

Remember seeing your tweet about the dog that got punched, can't even begin to think what goes through peoples minds to strike a dog. 

14 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

My 2 year old has been suffering with severe constipation for over a year now.

He has been on Movicol in his milk the whole time but it changes nothing. We're told his bowel has stretched and he is just building up and up until it's unbearable. When he does eventually go he is pushing so hard and screaming, it's absolutely heartbreaking to watch. We go back to the paediatrician, they tell us the same thing, and the cycle goes on.

We talk about going private but we don't really have the money to do so. How has it come to this? Our NHS can't fix a 2 year old in absolute agony? He can only be fixed if i start earning more money? 

I’m having the exact issue with my nearly 3 year old girl... we’ve been told it could be coeliac disease so have been feeding her gluten free for about 3 weeks now whilst we wait for an appointment but no change so far. Hope your little lad gets better ?

8 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I’m having the exact issue with my nearly 3 year old girl... we’ve been told it could be coeliac disease so have been feeding her gluten free for about 3 weeks now whilst we wait for an appointment but no change so far. Hope your little lad gets better ?

We've had blood tests etc to check for coeliac as my Mum is a sufferer. Nothing seemed to show up on this. I think a lot of it could be diet related though as he is a very fussy eater and only drinks milk no matter what we try!

47 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

We've had blood tests etc to check for coeliac as my Mum is a sufferer. Nothing seemed to show up on this. I think a lot of it could be diet related though as he is a very fussy eater and only drinks milk no matter what we try!

Have you tried Coors Light?

24 minutes ago, Alpha said:

@David don't even know what to say to what you've been through and going through. 

All the Bamfords in the world how come when life wants to be a bar steward it picks on good people. 

A lot of people out there worse off than me, head up, solider on.

1 minute ago, Needlesh said:

Bit less 'solider' than you once were by the sounds David. ☹️

Good luck, hope you get sorted.

Yeah, not going to lie I have some days which are harder than others, but it’s going to wear you down but that’s natural, especially when it involves your digestive system and how you fuel your body. 

Keep the brain active and busy, helps a ton. Start Uni next month which will be interesting, add a new string to my bow, signed up with the year initially with an eye on staying longer to complete a degree.

See how the puns go down to pad out assignments!

1 hour ago, David said:

A lot of people out there worse off than me, head up, solider on.

I don't like that mentality though. People have different breaking points and I think too many people on their arse are kind of trapped because they haven't actually got anything wrong. They're not ill, they have no money issues, they have a family, enjoy their job etc. 

Sometimes people just break and they shouldn't have to worry about how valid it is. If you're on your arse then you're on your arse. No jokes intended there.