Hull City v Derby County

Day

Looks like they're lining up like this:

McGregor

Odubajo Maguire Davies Clucas

Huddlestone Livermore

Elmohamady Diame Maloney

Hernandez.

Decent squad, not sure about Clucas? He's a forward isn't he? Could give us an impetus down our right with Ince & Christie.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best odds before the game for winning the league are Derby 4/1 and Hull 3/1. Well Hull are 58/19 as a best price but who does those odds?

Let's see how much, or how important the bookies or punters consider the result of this game to be.

25 minutes ago, -JW- said:

In my honest opinion, we will lose tonight. We are a team full of bottlers. In the high pressure games we don't turn up, and it's the reason we won't go up this year.

UTR!! 

I'm glad you were never stood next to me in the trenches

1 hour ago, mozza said:

it's summat to do with Sky losing European matches to BT i think , anyway they now sort of an empty channel to fill so they use both . SS1 normally goes off the match pretty much straight after final whistle , where as SS5 sticks around for interviews, analysis and all that **** ..

Hope this helps..

It does help actually, cheers!

I'll keep it switched on after the game then! 

41 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Looks like they're lining up like this:

McGregor

Odubajo Maguire Davies Clucas

Huddlestone Livermore

Elmohamady Diame Maloney

Hernandez.

Decent squad, not sure about Clucas? He's a forward isn't he? Could give us an impetus down our right with Ince & Christie.

Clucas is a really good player. Made his way up through the leagues with Mansfield and Chesterfield, undoubtedly good enough for this level.

Archived