Hull City v Derby County

Day

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I am confident BECAUSE of the Forest performance. Our lot know they let everyone down including themselves.....wont do it again.

I agree with this. 

Not saying we'll win tonight but I think the Forest game can act as a reminder for us throughout the season on what not to do. 

1 minute ago, WorksopRam said:

I've never had Sky so forgive my ignorance, but it's on Sky Sports 1 and 5 tonight, what's the difference? 

Well, here we are in the hotel.

2 beers for the price of 1 tonight - maybe I'll give the match a miss.

;)

Just rembered today is Friday. Let's hope the lads are more at the races tonight than I am!

Also, just informed the missus were on Sky, inferring we'll now not be going out till after. So I'm particularly looking for a win to make this frosty atmosphere somewhat worthwhile.

FT: 0-1 Derby, me without any fingernails.

I think Bryson will get the nod tonight. We absolutely cannot allow Hull to isolate Martin, let alone ourselves doing it by not pushing on and linking up with him. Bryson for me will be constantly looking for that Martin interchange whereas Jeff for me is to hit and miss, he seems to dissapear in the big games and go wandering

i also hope Ince wants to get one over on Bruce and has the game of his life. A fired up Tom Ince is a match winner 

1 hour ago, WorksopRam said:

I've never had Sky so forgive my ignorance, but it's on Sky Sports 1 and 5 tonight, what's the difference? 

it's summat to do with Sky losing European matches to BT i think , anyway they now sort of an empty channel to fill so they use both . SS1 normally goes off the match pretty much straight after final whistle , where as SS5 sticks around for interviews, analysis and all that **** ..

Hope this helps..

Don't really mind who comes in for Johnson 

I think we need to be positive and look to win this one - no timidity or fearfulness please.

Personally would elect for Hendrick. Didn't seem to do too bad against the world champions or Bosnia and is best going forward . But wouldn't be unhappy with Bryson, who links up really well with the strikers.

Wouldn't totally be surprised if PC stuck Hanson in - I'm a huge fan

Archived