David

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Think I'd tweak the team for this one 

go with Thorne butterfield Bryson and Hendrick in midfield 

with Weimann and Martin up front 

Ince no doing enough for me although going back to former club you know what normally happens 

So you'd tweak it to have 4 centre midfielders? Glad you're not in charge.

Very tough game. I feel we're comfortably able to beat the teams outside the top six or seven, but the teams above and around us are all very good. A win would be fantastic, there's no QPR to kick us about on Tuesday which is nice. But then, Hull know we're not an easy match. It's on sky, so I imagine it'll be a dire match and I hope we come out on top. I think Clement would like to go with Thorne Butterfield and Bryson, if Bryson is up to 90 min yet. I'm sure he will play ince, I think he fancies players to perform when going back to a club.

37 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

To take the game to Hull then we replace Johnson with Bryson - to keep it tight and play on the break then Hendrick.

I think we know by now that PC likes to keep all games tight and build from that. Without BJ's defensive strengths I wonder would he see Bryson's inclusion as leaving us a bit too open.

3 hours ago, Srg said:

So you're going to play them right and left midfield?

Are you Nigel Clough?

No... Whoever it is is someone who likes to lead you believe he's ITK as they are either related to a player, or sponges a few pennies that get chucked on the floor by them.

Back 5 writes itself....

thorne, butters, would go Bryson myself as well... Hendo would be good impact sub I think if game is tight... 

Would go Russell over Ince too... Think Ince coming off bench with a point to make would be better on this occasion....

With our present form ,we are capable of taking all 3 points ,Hull should be afraid and with a few players coming in and out of our team during the last few games are going to struggle with how to prepare for this one ,Ince has got something to prove and if he can't up his game for this one Wienmann is starting to show his ability 3 points Derby 

We have all the tools to win this and have the chance to go top Friday night and put statement out to the rest of the league. 

I Just hope the team that played forest doesn't turn up or we'll be in for a hiding. Let's hope the lads really seize on this opportunity and not bottle it because we're on telly and have the chance to go top. Nobody can really afford to have an off game here 

Archived